Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

There's a guy aparently selling the album for 50 bucks on twitter who sent me a picture of the album's itune's page ready to play as proof of existence... Do any of you want to try your luck? You know, just for descriptions... At ChemtrailsLeak

That guy is fake. He tried it some weeks before too and sent me I Can Fly as a Wild At Heart snippet:bye: He banned me and made another account. After I caught him lying he changed his account to Positions Deluxe leak account. 

i was in the winter of my life 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Anyone with a Twitter account made today and asking for money before proving that it’s real Is a scam. Please no one pay these people when we will have the album in basically 9 days at this point 

I also expect fake ass descriptions of the songs and lyrics to start popping up too. A nightmare, literally a nightmare 

Just now, MrFameKills said:

I also expect fake ass descriptions of the songs and lyrics to start popping up too. A nightmare, literally a nightmare 

This is truly the worst part of the pre release when fakes start popping up at a break neck pace and then all of a sudden one is real and youre just like :air:

TBH the fake twitter account selling a fake album is doing more to promote the work than lana which is so funny to me, they just said Cocc hits all the right spots, lana herself was way more harsher

what is going on.... even if it's real i don't know if the serbian guy would leak it considering it hasn't leaked already and he has it... idk who even lives in belgrade and could pick it up before the 19th anyways :air: i don't really want it to leak too it kinda ruins the fun for me

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

TBH the fake twitter account selling a fake album is doing more to promote the work than lana which is so funny to me, they just said Cocc hits all the right spots, lana herself was way more harsher

girl why do you sound like you’re the one who runs the fake album Twitter account and you’re trying to promo yourself :azealia:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

girl why do you sound like you’re the one who runs the fake album Twitter account and you’re trying to promo yourself :azealia:

LOL i wish 

Pain, all I know is pain :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

I’m dming him now to see what “proof” he has to offer lmaooo will report back soon besties!

dming who? that chemtrails account on twitter is fake, i told y'all earlier, don't give him any attention:slayty:

i was in the winter of my life 

3 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

if the album leaks at least we'll have some social media updates from lana calling us fuckers

Exactly someone leak it, it's the only way lana will show her face :sadcore2:

lights, camera, acción

Whats-App-Image-2021-03-08-at-12-25-49.jpg

Leak season is upon us, which means WPs, mod queues and even bans are set.

DO NOT ask for links, the forum will be severely moderated.