Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

vinyl this vinyl that vinyl player serbian vinyl cocc vinyl serbian cocc

OH-prah.gif

Ā 

:lmao:Ā 

yeah honestly i'm tired of talking about the vinyl, let's discuss how this album is the magnum opus of the decade, a delicately crafted mix between theĀ kaleidoscopic and everlastingly nostalgic "lana del ray aka lizzy grant" and the luscious, naturistic, yet retro-glamourous "honeymoon" to create the perfect vibe of relaxation, opulance, reflection, and contemplation, while looking back at a more colorful, carefree time of your life, but then you realize that the future is now, and your life is exactly how it should be, you have everything anybody could ask for, a return to nature where all you need is happiness and love, and while you still face anxiety and doubt, you realize it will pass by and fade into the unknown, like a chemtrail, and then you've achieved nirvanaĀ 858369244_1297666.gif?4

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

yeah honestly i'm tired of talking about the vinyl, let's discuss how this album is the magnum opus of the decade, a delicately crafted mix between theĀ kaleidoscopic and everlastingly nostalgic "lana del ray aka lizzy grant" and the luscious, naturistic, yet retro-glamourous "honeymoon" to create the perfect vibe of relaxation, opulance, reflection, and contemplation, while looking back at a more colorful, carefree time of your life while you realize that the future is now, and your life is exactly how it should be, you have everything anybody could ask for, a return to nature where all you need is happiness and love, and while you still face anxiety and doubt, you realize it will pass by and fade into the unknown, like a chemtrail, and then you've achieved nirvanaĀ 858369244_1297666.gif?4

With songs like "Not All Who Wander" echoing the best song of all time, "Oh Say Can You See"Ā :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Im Charlie GrantĀ 

Ā 

baby get help

I either want to hear the recordĀ or read someonesĀ thoughts about the record whose heard it. Iā€™m over the mystery, Iā€™m over the silence I NEED INFOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

With songs like "Not All Who Wander" echoing the best song of all time, "Oh Say Can You See"Ā :bebe:

Ā 

tenor.gifĀ it truly is the best song, a literal utopia in mp3 format, it is THE naturistic track of lana's career, a return to nature where you're enjoying the simplicity of love and life :oprah3:Ā Ā 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

yeah, when are the reviews coming in.Ā :eartha2:

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, lustforlife said:

baby i dont need help i need a shower.Ā :blush3:

U need a new cocktail

5 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Ben and Ed need to do something but they wonā€™t as perĀ 

BA6-C4-E96-DC3-C-434-A-BD4-E-9-DBDC2595-They probably both sunbathing somewhere not giving a fuck..

Ā 

Ben:Ā So Ed when is Duaā€™s 10th high budget music video coming out?..Ā the albums only beenĀ out a year itā€™s not like weā€™ve milked it enouth right?

Ed: Donā€™t we have an another artist whoĀ might need some attention?

Ben: Do we? I donā€™t know anybody...do you mean a feature for Duaā€™s next remix album?Ā 
Ed: No itā€™s Lana! That album Chemtrails over the birds nest or whatever itā€™s calledĀ is coming out in just under two weeks!Ā 
Ben: Zzzzz

Ed: Ben?Ā 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

So Dark But Just A Game is Brite Lite's sequelĀ :omg:Ā she got the brite lites andĀ the fame but it's not what she really expectedĀ :omg:

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

BA6-C4-E96-DC3-C-434-A-BD4-E-9-DBDC2595-They probably both sunbathing somewhere not giving a fuck..

Ā 

Ben:Ā So Ed when is Duaā€™s 10th high budget music video coming out?..Ā the albums only beenĀ out a year itā€™s not like weā€™ve milked it enouth right?

Ed: Donā€™t we have an another artist whoĀ might need some attention?

Ben: Do we? I donā€™t know anybody...do you mean a feature for Duaā€™s next remix album?Ā 
Ed: No itā€™s Lana! That album Chemtrails over the birds nest or whatever itā€™s calledĀ is coming out in just under two weeks!Ā 
Ben: Zzzzz

Ed: Ben?Ā 

are we still pretending its Ben & Ed responsible for the absolute radio silence and absence of promo when it is Lana

image.png

Just now, past the bushes said:

So Dark But Just A Game is Brite Lite's sequelĀ :omg:Ā she got the brite lites andĀ the fame but it's not what she really expectedĀ :omg:

YOSEMITE THE QUEENOFTHEGASSTATIONMERMAIDMOtelPAWNSHOPBLUES of ChemtrailsĀ :lange:

Ā 

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

Ā 

it's no coincidence that the end of cotcc is very similar to mermaid motel's drumsĀ 858369244_1297666.gif?4

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

are we still pretending its Ben & Ed responsible for the absolute radio silence and absence of promo when it is Lana

all she gotta do is post a picture of her chewing on broken shards of a vinyl saying fucking buy it and we'll get enough headlines for at least half a thousand salesĀ 

as we get closer and closer to Honeymoon Under the AKA Sign, the powers of @LemonadeHeavensĀ getĀ strongerĀ :lange:

Ā 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

You are right but we like to pretend itā€™s on themĀ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance