Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The profile picture which usually shows isnt showing now which means it must be being updated

It's not like this on my computer. Maybe a glitch?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok every artists Spotify looks like that

RELEASE CANCELLED

Knew it  :toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Interesting, the Spotify description mentions COCC as the official follow-up to NFR. I think the sound will be similar then?? Sort of like how people are describing the Tulsa snippet as sounding similar to CG. 

Interesting, the Spotify description mentions COCC as the official follow-up to NFR. I think the sound will be similar then?? Sort of like how people are describing the Tulsa snippet as sounding similar to CG.

Not really. They just meant it was the album after NFR.

It doesnt sound like CG that much.

We only heard 30 secs... we have no idea how the prechorus and chorus will be like. I'm waiting for an explosion.

It probably will sound like NFR! anyway, but i believe "follow-up" is just the standard way of saying "the album released after the last one"

Guys guys let's talk about that missing spotify pic again. I know all are missing but it can't be a coincidence right

Spotify could be changing things because she has a new album. Or it could be simple maintenance on their server.

I wouldn’t look into it too much.