Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

plot twist: they're gonna film a high budget video, only to cover it with that grain filter for the shitty iphone aesthetic affect :twirls:

Nah they'll do one better - they'll play it on her cracked iPhone 6 and film that screen to give it the cracked iPhone look 

2 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Yesss, very romantic and vintage

Yasssssss this is the Honeymoon and NFR lovechild album I've been waiting for!! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Yesss, very romantic and vintage

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

It’s giving me mtwbt the sequel

maybe that’s why she posted that video about Honeymoon in the other day

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

maybe that’s why she posted that video about Honeymoon in the other day

Maybe.. but i saw the OG post, and a fan made that video with Honeymoon, so i think she just reposted. 

2 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

Nah they'll do one better - they'll play it on her cracked iPhone 6 and film that screen to give it the cracked iPhone look 

Yasssssss this is the Honeymoon and NFR lovechild album I've been waiting for!! 

I’m sooo here for it!!! 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Maybe.. but i saw the OG post, and a fan made that video with Honeymoon, so i think she just reposted. 

I’m sooo here for it!!! 

but i don’t think she posted just like that... there must be a reason for that... 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

but i don’t think she posted just like that... there must be a reason for that... 

I have no idea how she thinks - half of me suspects all her posts have some sort of meaning, half of me thinks she's forgotten she even said 5th of September and has half forgotten the album ?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, LanaBoi said:

I have no idea how she thinks - half of me suspects all her posts have some sort of meaning, half of me thinks she's forgotten she even said 5th of September and has half forgotten the album ?

she is just having fun reading all of our comments begging for the album 

0YnL0Kf.gif

I know Sheridan put an UV song on his story but those pics are giving me HARD Paradise vibes with the swimming pool and the green grass omg :oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

14 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

I’m sooo here for it!!! 

She probably didn't even recognize the song

31 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

BOTH OF YALL DESERVE JAIL TIME

TSTSTSTSTS I love chucks vids but yes time for some hq vids, Rich Lee and Neil Krug and Frenchoe carrot sauce I think his name was that did the Honeymoon Vid, we need him too lana go make up w him sis

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

Does this guy not care that he’s hated all over the internet. Also, the insta story where Old Money is playing looks extremely similar to the Marfa Journal set in 2015. Just an observation 

I noticed this too! 

lana-del-rey-marfa-journal-02.jpg?w=960&

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We're competing with 6ix9ine for a number #1 debut if she does release this week...

NFR sold like 50k more on debut than dummy boy, but 6ix9ine is rising in popularity and nicki gifted him a number #1

It's gonna be close but we have to beat the Ped0

I usually don't care for where lana charts, but we will not be allowing Tekashi to get a number 1 album

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335