Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yesterday i thought i was done with this clownery and the album wasn't coming but y'all give me hope again :excited:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

The only two things I’m holding onto are the ones that we found in the source code:

- COCC is coming in 2020

- there will be a pre-order

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

3 minutes ago, AFFA said:

The only two things I’m holding onto are the ones that we found in the source code:

- COCC is coming in 2020

- there will be a pre-order

At best, I think a digital drop on the 5th and maybe the pre-order for the physical copies the same day (which I think is similar to what Taylor did?)

But I don't know ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

All we know now, is that a mv is in the making, wich could mean the album actually will drop next week, considering her codes on the site saying it’ll drop 2020. Idk how long it takes to finish a music video, but we’ll proably get that after the release or on the release date? 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

49 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

We're competing with 6ix9ine for a number #1 debut if she does release this week...

NFR sold like 50k more on debut than dummy boy, but 6ix9ine is rising in popularity and nicki gifted him a number #1

It's gonna be close but we have to beat the Ped0

I usually don't care for where lana charts, but we will not be allowing Tekashi to get a number 1 album

Didn’t the single he released after his collab with Nicki peak at #98? Or maybe it debuted, I’m not sure. Either way, don’t worry about him debuting at #1. He literally has no fanbase other than 15 yo Instagram boys that won’t even buy his music.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, Blue Madonna said:

new 6ix9ine

Just now, FallingCherry said:

He literally has no fanbase other than 15 yo Instagram boys that won’t even buy his music.

:rip:

nice cocc bro

I feel so bad for Sheridan btw!! I think we all should learn from this, because he didn’t say it was an announcement or anything.. so harassing him was a weak move. I feel ashamed actually. 

7 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

I feel so bad for Sheridan btw!! I think we all should learn from this, because he didn’t say it was an announcement or anything.. so harassing him was a weak move. I feel ashamed actually. 

same here. I feel ashamed for getting mad when what I was hoping for didn’t come. It wasn’t his fault at all and he was just excited to do a shoot. We all just assumed it would be a chemtrails announcement or something along those lines  

I get getting frustrated and annoyed but then going and harassing someone online? Come on fam that’s low and pretty embarrassing, this is kinda spiralling very very quickly and isn’t a good look

stream Resilient, we’ll get through this

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

What the f, you guys harassed him?? What am I reading, omg..!!

Just go check the post with the picture of Lana, it’s insane.. and he didn’t deserve it, he was just excited to do her hair for the set:crai:

2 minutes ago, yayoop said:

I get getting frustrated and annoyed but then going and harassing someone online? Come on fam that’s low and pretty embarrassing, this is kinda spiralling very very quickly and isn’t a good look

stream Resilient, we’ll get through this

The harassment and death threats he received angered me so much. People all over Twitter and Instagram took pride in sending those messages and then to do that to Rob as well was just horrible. Lowlifes istg

Really looking forward to this record and the aesthetic !!! Hope it's for a music video

The set looks so beautiful :oprah:

Secret gardens and luscious blooms could be a song  title and they shooting a mv for it

COCC is cumming in less than a week  !!

We won !!! Let's celebrate !!!!

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

if any of yall are harassing Sheridan I would be extremely dissapointed. It’s not good behaviour, he’s just a gal excited to work with one of his idols let him live

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

We need the festivities  and positivity back!!

Let's pretend COCC is cumming on Sep 5th and let's have some fun together !!!! I will host a party tonight with Shanice & Casette Girl to celebrate NFR!'s  anniversary and Lana's upcoming album COCC!!

tenor.gif

When: 8pm California time  

Where: Holy Chapel in the Yosemite Falls 

Don't forget to wear your clowndress red party dress !! See ya tonight putas!!

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Some people just take things way too far, it's all fine to joke around and laugh about it not being a release/announcement, but to harass and send death threats???

This kinda stuff isn't even funny, leave the guy alone. 

And then to start coming for Rob under a post completely unrelated to lana or COCC whatsoever???

This fandom needs to grow up

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

30 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um what honeymoon r yall talking about, those pictures scream 2012 nicole nodland chateau marmont tiger pool paradise photoshoot

My thoughts exactly! I can understand the Honeymoon teas but it instantly reminded me of a Nodland shoot :gasp:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven