Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Secret Gardens and Luscious Blooms - I really hope that’s a song title and that it’s a thot bop 

I think it is some lyrics from the song they were shooting

41 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um what honeymoon r yall talking about, those pictures scream 2012 nicole nodland chateau marmont tiger pool paradise photoshoot

The colors reminded me of Honeymoon’s cover

0YnL0Kf.gif

What if Sheridan was not wrong and he posted that bc Lana told him that she was going to give info about cocc besides the mv shoot? But then she was like “oh no, not in the mood to do that, maybe next week”

0YnL0Kf.gif

If she's scheduled the release to be eligible to Grammy nominations, it can just come today or tomorrow. I think it would be quite possible given the fact that she's said herself she cares about Grammys. So there's some reason to keep delusion until tomorrow, at least!

so since one of the other stylists he tagged posted curling irons is it safe to assume lana might have curls or waves ? bitch :gurl:

but i also dont get why they would need 3 different stylists, genuine question. 

9 minutes ago, sjatib said:

If she's scheduled the release to be eligible to Grammy nominations, it can just come today or tomorrow. I think it would be quite possible given the fact that she's said herself she cares about Grammys. So there's some reason to keep delusion until tomorrow, at least!

I am chugging the Kool-Aid on this one. If she wants the cocc to be grammy-eligible, she's got to release by tomorrow. 

Reality can be whatever I want :flop:

14 hours ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Ok peeps it’s 00:12 here in Italy I’mma hit the sack and I look forward to waking up tomorrow to no news and a full blown Lanaboard civil war - good night 

And she did not disappoint. We really are back to the Middle Ages - baking bread, avoiding the plague, deluded about gods who won’t do what they’re asked 

2 minutes ago, fantascination said:

I am chugging the Kool-Aid on this one. If she wants the cocc to be grammy-eligible, she's got to release by tomorrow. 

Nah I don’t think she cares about the Scammies anymore at this point. Tbh it would be even more iconic if she dropped  it the day after as a big fat fuck you to the industry - I’d live for that shit

3 minutes ago, fantascination said:

You’re wrong. That’s if she want it to be Grammy eligible for THIS YEAR. It’ll still be eligible for next year.

1 minute ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Nah I don’t think she cares about the Scammies anymore at this point. Tbh it would be even more iconic if she dropped  it the day after as a big fat fuck you to the industry - I’d live for that shit

Don’t see how it’s a fuck you to anyone