Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Al3c said:

:awkney:

No offence, of course, but also... chill out. 
I was just joking around. Other users are kidding, like the majority of us here. I’ve used FOUR dancing bunny emojis, I thought the clowness of it was crystal clear.

:sluttybunny:(just to be sure)

I'm chill. I'm not the one who is calling the record store, or stalking her Instagram and noticing she has followed someone new. It's just crazy. I'm not sure why it's so hard to wait. If I were her I would do what I want and most likely that wouldn't be giving any information before the release. I'd be too busy worrying about the release.

33 minutes ago, Al3c said:

OH. GOOD. LORD. 

The pretentiousness of this post. :oprah2:

Well, I better log off. I don’t want any warning point because of these trifles. 
See you when the COCC is out (i.e. soon). 

:sluttybunny:

It's not pretentious at all. I think you might not like it because it hit home for you. 

15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

put him out of his misery :ohno:

Nope

I remember Lana saying that she almost broke her arm during the “fake surfing” scene before a show (late july i think)

ops sorry, i quoted the wrong comment ?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

28 minutes ago, Araby said:

People are allowed to complain about the release date's lack of clarity. IDK how you see a few people expressing frustration at Lana and her team— for being unclear about whether or not the album is coming on September 5th— and you automatically think "entitled" people are harassing her. It's lanaboards, girl. If you didn't come for the shitposting then honestly I don't know why you'd be in this thread; she hasn't announced anything concrete yet and we don't have a lot to speculate on.

How is there a lack of clarity around the release date? She said it's coming on September 5th. Does she have to post on here every day to reassure you that its coming out on September 5th. She didn't have to even tell us the release date. She doesn't have tell us anything. So you saying you're allowed to complain is the sheer definition of being entitled. She doesn't owe you anything. Relax. The album will get here when it gets here.

55 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

I agree with you 100%! Rumor is that Lana comes on here and/or that people who work for her do. If they see some of the things being said, people complaining (when Lana released an album a year ago today, just released an audiobook and has a poetry book coming out next month) then the attitude between Lana and her team must be along the lines of "what are people complaining about? Why so entitled? Was Norman Fucking Rockwell, the audiobook of poetry and the upcoming poetry book not enough?". This is what the attitude of Lana and her team would likely be. And if I were Lana after reading all this and seeing how people are bothering her own father, his sister, her team and her friends on Instagram, then I would not respond. I would just release the album when I'm ready. The behavior and entitled attitude of some fans (not all, a majority of the fans are waiting patiently) is something that I know Lana would not be impressed by. Lana and her team are working hard while a select group of fans are sitting behind a computer or a phone badgering people (on social media) who are around her. 

The album will come out when it comes out. She never goes longer than two years without releasing a new studio album. 

Nobody would be expecting an album right now if Lana herself wouldn’t have dropped a release date. It’s her own fault.

She needs to learn and realize that she has a fanbase and that she’s a mainstream artist, and when you officially announce a release date in the way that she did, people expect the album. The sad part is, is that she KNOWS this. She knows her fans are grasping onto that date, but has no desire to put her fans at ease regarding the date that she herself put out there.

Its almost disrespectful towards us if you ask me. But the album will come when it comes and we will still be here obsessed with it when it does lol

If the album is delayed, then yes, I think it does warrant an announcement so fans know. It's just the decent thing to do, especially when fans plan to put some money aside for bundles/vinyls (some of which are limited edition). 

It's like if you're expecting to hang out with a friend but they can't make it so they text you to let you know so you're not waiting around on them to fulfil your day.  

Not only that, but Lana herself announced a solid date, and if for whatever reason that deadline cannot be met, then it's her duty to just let fans know because it's the decent thing to do.

Some of you act is if stans are asking Lana for the entire world, when really, were just asking for some clarity. Chill. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Nope

I remember Lana saying that she almost broke her arm during the “fake surfing” scene before a show (late july i think)

0:08

”I almost broke my arm on this fake surfing thing I did yesterday” 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

23 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I hope she drops a homemade music video for TJF shot by Charlie/Chuck. Just like the “poetry clips” 

i hope you get a warning point omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Nobody would be expecting an album right now if Lana herself wouldn’t have dropped a release date. It’s her own fault.

She needs to learn and realize that she has a fanbase and that she’s a mainstream artist, and when you officially announce a release date in the way that she did, people expect the album. The sad part is, is that she KNOWS this. She knows her fans are grasping onto that date, but has no desire to put her fans at ease regarding the date that she herself put out there.

Its almost disrespectful towards us if you ask me. But the album will come when it comes and we will still be here obsessed with it when it does lol

What is wrong with you? She said the album was coming out on September 5th. Since she said that there has been no word on a delay or that it's coming out on any other date. Please look at the calendar app on your phone. Is it September 5th yet? Has September 5th come and gone? No. She doesn't need to realize anything. She doesn't need to do anything. Why should care what you think? Or any of us thing? This is all just so absurd.

Honestly on one hand I feel totally content with the idea of it being delayed. like, when it eventually comes out it will feel like the right time. same thing happened with Norman, at least for me. ofc she should be upfront about it in that case

i6BPbOA.jpg

12 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

How is there a lack of clarity around the release date? She said it's coming on September 5th. Does she have to post on here every day to reassure you that its coming out on September 5th. She didn't have to even tell us the release date. She doesn't have tell us anything. So you saying you're allowed to complain is the sheer definition of being entitled. She doesn't owe you anything. Relax. The album will get here when it gets here.

She said Violet was coming on January 4th. Multiple news sources slated NFR for various release dates months before August 29th. Her team does not have a good track record for setting dates and following them. People are allowed to complain. It's a forum. Sorry if you don't like it. 

Just now, Araby said:

She said Violet was coming on January 4th. Multiple news sources slated NFR for various release dates month before August 29th. Her team does not have a good track record for setting dates and following them. People are allowed to complain. It's a forum. Sorry if you don't like it. 

God, if I were her I would delay the album just to spite you all. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to tell anyone a release date. She can drop the album when she wants.

Good grief, what a worthless place this is.

Peace out! I'm gone! You all need to get a fucking hobby and a life.

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

If the album is delayed, then yes, I think it does warrant an announcement so fans know. It's just the decent thing to do, especially when fans plan to put some money aside for bundles/vinyls (some of which are limited edition). 

It's like if you're expecting to hang out with a friend but they can't make it so they text you to let you know so you're not waiting around on them to fulfil your day.  

Not only that, but Lana herself announced a solid date, and if for whatever reason that deadline cannot be met, then it's her duty to just let fans know because it's the decent thing to do.

Some of you act is if stans are asking Lana for the entire world, when really, were just asking for some clarity. Chill. 

UGH this. Exactly. It's just common decency to keep us in the loop now that she gave us the September 5th date. If she announces a delay on the 5th, people are going to be frustrated and I can't really say I blame them.

i feel like every month someone comes on here with the same she owes us nothing and she should be able to piss on our graves and we have no right to be upset argument

1 minute ago, gelliosf said:

God, if I were her I would delay the album just to spite you all. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to tell anyone a release date. She can drop the album when she wants.

Good grief, what a worthless place this is.

Peace out! I'm gone! You all need to get a fucking hobby and a life.

Yikes. Have fun being bitter and hostile elsewhere :hooker:

4 minutes ago, cellophane said:

Honestly on one hand I feel totally content with the idea of it being delayed. like, when it eventually comes out it will feel like the right time. same thing happened with Norman, at least for me 

i6BPbOA.jpg

Yes. Norman came out in the perfect time. not too late not too early. COCC feels like september 2020...

Mmeow~

6 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

What is wrong with you? She said the album was coming out on September 5th. Since she said that there has been no word on a delay or that it's coming out on any other date. Please look at the calendar app on your phone. Is it September 5th yet? Has September 5th come and gone? No. She doesn't need to realize anything. She doesn't need to do anything. Why should care what you think? Or any of us thing? This is all just so absurd.

Wow man as someone else already said, you should really chill lol there’s no need to get so worked up about it.

If the album is dropped Sep 5 then we all look ridiculous. But if not, she owes us an explanation, don’t you think?