Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, domandapiano said:

I’m not sure that’s a trap beat is it? It’s more lounge-y. 

listen to right when she starts singing, right after she says "jesus", that beat is very "rat-tat-tat-tat" trap. Like the beats on Thank U, Next by ariana.

However the trap beat stops when she says "you should come up to our place"

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

Just re-listened to the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet and i noticed there's a trap beat in it,  so I'd assume this album will have a more contemporary sound to it with some trap and hip hop influences

Imagine COCC being released on cocctober 30th and giving us a tracklist full of Groupie Love's 2016 outdated vibes. :isee: oh by god what am i manifesting. Unmanifest unmanifeeest...

Mmeow~

I feel like let me love you like a woman will be the aftermath of hope is a dangerous thing, where NFR ended, now it’s time to transition into another era but the first song will continue the narrative of analyzing herself in the  ether of the state she’s in 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

23 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I’m really hoping she’s going to drop lmlylaw tonight with a little lyric video as a sweet intro to the era, but I doubt it’ll happen.

I’m expecting this era to be honeymoon like, some songs that are a little trippy and poppy and then a few ballads with piano and guitar.

She would never do lyrics videos 

2 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

I feel like let me love you like a woman will be the aftermath of hope is a dangerous thing, where NFR ended, now it’s time to transition into another era but the first song will continue the narrative of analyzing herself in the  ether of the state she’s in 

Yes! Time for us to guess the tracklist

1. Let Me Love You Like A Woman (Transition from NFR's hope)

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

4. Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. Yes To Heaven reworked (Let me dream like a woman)

9. Yosemite

10. Hey Blue Baby (just kidding guys :eyeroll3:)

12. Grenadine Quarantine

13. If This is the End... I Want a Boyfriend

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Yes! Time for us to guess the tracklist

1. Let Me Love You Like A Woman (Transition from NFR's hope)

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

4. Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. Yes To Heaven reworked (Let me dream like a woman)

9. Yosemite

10. Hey Blue Baby (just kidding guys :eyeroll3:)

12. Grenadine Quarantine

13. If This is the End... I Want a Boyfriend

not this crazy train again

negAbhB.png

Based on BRTHR’s directing credits, Lana’s friend @/alequereid saying the title track  is fire with emojis, and the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, I think this album may lyrically have more “country” references (to be fair, I would say Lana’s vocal style and lyricism was borderline-country on Cruel World, which I love) but sonically may sound like Gods & Monsters and Serene Queen with a lot of electric guitar and some more contemporary beats. 

I was thinking the other day that if Serene Queen was officially released, a video with BRTHR’s signature style really would’ve suited it! I’m thinking we’ll get a fiery sound with heavier beats, something a little Jimi-Hendrix inspired? Just because I can see Lana doing full glam-guitars this time around. And lots of mellotron!

just because there's a high hat doesn't make it trap :toofunny: i remember some of you consider how to disappear to have a trap beat like what

but a trap album in the realm of hbtb and gkit demo would be sexy

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Based on BRTHR’s directing credits, Lana’s friend @/alequereid saying the title track  is fire with emojis, and the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, I think this album may lyrically have more “country” references (to be fair, I would say Lana’s vocal style and lyricism was borderline-country on Cruel World, which I love) but sonically may sound like Gods & Monsters and Serene Queen with a lot of electric guitar and some more contemporary beats

I was thinking the other day that if Serene Queen was officially released, a video with BRTHR’s signature style really would’ve suited it! I’m thinking we’ll get a fiery sound with heavier beats, something a little Jimi-Hendrix inspired? Just because I can see Lana doing full glam-guitars this time around. 

Please Lana listen to yourself! This is all I ask for :crying:

Lanarat.png

Might as well go in the unpopular opinions thread, but since we're on the topics of vocal style: I wouldn't mind if Lana would go back to breathier/sharper and more reverberate and layered type of vocals in the style of 'West Coast' on COCC. But then again, that's the psycheledic-rock stan in me that wish or COCC to emulate that.

1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
2. Let Me Love You Like A Woman 

3. Tulsa Jesus 

4. White Hot Forever

5. Grenadine Quarantine

8. Norman’s Revenge: Reloaded 

9. So Legit (Reworked) 

10. I Talk To Jesus (Reworked) 

11. If This Is The End—I Want A Boyfriend 

12. God Bless, and Fuck Off 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
2. Let Me Love You Like A Woman 

3. Tulsa Jesus 

4. White Hot Forever

5. Grenadine Quarantine

8. Norman’s Revenge: Reloaded 

9. So Legit (Reworked) 

10. I Talk To Jesus (Reworked) 

11. If This Is The End—I Want A Boyfriend 

12. God Bless, and Fuck Off 

I like iiiit

Mmeow~

Not to be a hater or something, but BRTHS's style seems to be a bit chaotic to the point where it distracts me from the music at times. However, I do like that Lana's going a different route, and I hope that this video actually turns out good. :kiss:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7