Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the second pic's editing is fascinating to me.... the dashed line the circle in the middle....:oopna: but the WINGS and the feeling of it i'm in love :icant:

Im scared that the second photo signifies a crop or edit to iPhone size? Does anyone else see what I mean?

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

the fact that apparently  we’re getting a high budget music video to one of the saddest songs of her career

:lange::lange:

:crying2::crying2::crying2:

:bebe::bebe::bebe::bebe:

Hide contents

:ma:

I don’t think it will be high budget lol

Its def just gonna be chuck filming her skating around a desert and going to a diner 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Its def just gonna be chuck filming her skating around a desert and going to a diner 

i also think this and yet I feel I am going to absolutely live anyhow...to be fair I liked the NFR & bartender vid so that does necessarily sound bad to me.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i don't think it'll be an iphone video cause body doubles require a lot of editing and specific angles to make it look like someone else

:um:

It gives homemade vibes but I'm not against it being homemade as long as there's a point and it's related to the song and not just mindless rubbish like the Bartender mv oh my God she did Bartender so dirty

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Idk why but I genuinely think it’s gonna be more than Ch*ck production, the quality, the concept and the looks already outsold the entire of NFR triple ‘music video’ 

serves strong high budget quality vibes  :bebe:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

I think there’s a body double omfg lana just followed this account and she rollerblades and ice skates

https://instagram.com/ganna_bogdan?igshid=klcw644yh54j

Oh yeahhh it might be her

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

I think there’s a body double omfg lana just followed this account and she rollerblades and ice skates

https://instagram.com/ganna_bogdan?igshid=klcw644yh54j

Omg oop. Let me shut my mouth

Just now, new gods said:

he directed the lust for life album trailer too 

I never knew that? Well then i definitely think it will be a little more Professional looking than a chunk video so we won

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

:party: that vid wasn’t groundbreaking or anything but it looked good

she looked gorgeous in the Summertime video and the director definitely knows what they’re doing :angie: