Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Mr. 5adboy decided that the person who told everyone about the release of Season Of The Witch, Doin' Time music video, NFR music video, Summertime single and many more over the years, DOESN'T know shit and just pretends to be an insider. :eyeroll3: What could I possibly have to say about Caucasian Gown?

i believe you baby now tell me about the studio version of breaking up slowly

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Mr. 5adboy decided that the person who told everyone about the release of Season Of The Witch, Doin' Time music video, NFR music video, Summertime single and many more over the years, DOESN'T know shit and just pretends to be an insider. :eyeroll3: What could I possibly have to say about Caucasian Gown?

I believe in u plz tell us things I’m starving 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

The dictionary defines know it all as “a person who behaves as if they know everything.” So nope, not actually contradictory! 

Thank you The Greatest English Dictionary. :wowcry: It would be true if the person actually pretended to be a know-it-all.

Can we not with the 5th straight day of this :rip: 

I don’t even get peoples beef, clearly he knows and has information and the only time he acts like a “know it all” are clearly joke posts, so why randomly be an ass to the one person who might give us teases every once in a while because obviously that’s all we are going to get 

lighten up :air:

4 minutes ago, pinkfloyd said:

never

that is literally the full song just download the youtube mp3 and clip the start/ending and u have the whole thing what else do U want ?

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

I don't get how everyone roots for someone that plays with yall for fun??? Masochism me thinks... :ma:

Cause the person actually delivers the full tea when the time is right.

Example:

4 minutes ago, hlxon said:

I don't get how everyone roots for someone that plays with yall for fun??? Masochism me thinks... :ma:

why do people take it so damn seriously tho

If it’s annoying, close the tab and come back when hes done teasing :rip: some people find it fun and it helps pass the completely boring and uneventful time waiting for this album so ?

Just now, May said:

y’all been having this same tired argument for 4 years now

A few months and it will be 5 years :wowcry: Remember the days? The Tumblr era? The same essays about me on here?

The fuel has ran out, the argument's been exhausted, everything that could possibly be said about me has been said before on this forum. It's not clicking for some. :bebe:

Just now, Eclipse said:

A few months and it will be 5 years :wowcry: Remember the days? The Tumblr era? The same essays about me on here?

The fuel has ran out, the argument's been exhausted, everything that could possibly be said about me has been said before on this forum. It's not clicking for some. :bebe:

at least 5 years ago it was actually sort of iconic and fun.. now it’s just tedious :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Cause the person actually delivers the full tea when the time is right.

Just now, Eclipse said:

:smh: Just stop self promoting your little fanpage on this thread, please. This is a pre-release thread where people talk or look for new info only about Chemtrails, totally unrelated to your personal Instagram. You can go somewhere else.

If you cannot take a joke, do not make a joke. Lighten up. This is the 3561st page of this thread and we're all in the final painful throes. If something struck a nerve, obviously there's some truth to it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹