Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

eclipse really set us up with white dress, its sad but, how is it anywhere near as sad as any of her other work :rip:

Spoiler
Spoiler

f*gs think all of her songs are sad

PLS NO ONE DM ME THE LINK 

PLS GOD NO

NO 

NO 

PLS 

mod note: don't worry, no one will. & because this seems like an indirect request, this user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

My thoughts on the album

Spoiler

It is gorgeous!!! 

She sounds so vulnerable in White Dress, it got me crying...

I really like the title track but funny enough, I think it’s my "least favourite" of the album, though I can’t say it’s bad in any way.

TJF wasn’t what I had expected but it’s chill and I’m sure it’ll grow on me.

I love LMLYLAW, I’ve said it enough already I think haha.

Wild at Heart is beyond beautiful. And the way the chorus samples HTD, which literally grew to be my favourite NFR song??? I was blown away.

DBJAG is amazing too, sounds kinda ominous and I like it.

NATWWAL kinda sounds like a lullaby, and it’s really heartwarming. One of my favs. The melody keeps playing in my head.

Yosemite... THE YOSEMITE... ok, so, it’s probably my favourite track of the entire album. This freaking song got me crying so hard. I was really excited to finally hear it and I wasn’t disappointed. I can’t believe we could’ve never gotten it??? And it definitely fits Chemtrails better than it does LFL.

Then comes BUS. And it’s also one of the songs I enjoyed the most. I don’t like Nikki’s voice but it wasn’t as annoying as I thought, and the song in itself in really well composed. Very simple but effective. I see myself listening to this one over and over on my blue days.

I find Dance Till We Die really cute! And it sounds like I imagined.

And finally, I really love the For Free cover. I might be biased because I adore the original song though haha.

White Dress : 9,5/10

Chemtrails Over the Country Club : 8/10

Tulsa Jesus Freak : 8,5/10

Let Me Love You Like A Woman : 9,5/10

Wild at Heart : 10/10

Dark But Just a Game : 9/10

Not All Who Wander Are Lost : 9,5/10

Yosemite : 10/10

Breaking Up Slowly : 9/10

Dance Till We Die : 8,5/10

For Free : 9/10

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

I only listened to it once, so it’s not very clear yet... BUT, so far for me it doesn’t seem to surpass NFR (which is 2nd fave album of hers, after Godymoon). So let’s see how this evolves after a few more plays. WD, COTCC (although played it many times), TJF, WAH are standouts so far.

2 minutes ago, xcxboy said:

PLS NO ONE DM ME THE LINK 

PLS GOD NO

NO 

NO 

PLS 

ma'am those words are cursed rn

Trisha Paytas Funny GIF - TrishaPaytas Funny Girl GIFs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This album is so adventurous, unique, and such a gem in her catalog. Beyond impressed with the way she paints a lonely, but loving Western atmosphere throughout. I love every single track and i've cried to it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, hlxon said:

the way no one is talking about that ecl*pse acronym... :ma:

"oh but no, everyone is going to care and think 'omg that's what he meant'" :ma:

Spoiler

wow this album is EVERYTHING! I always like lanas slower songs so this is like perfect for my taste...but wow she really explored some new sounds with this one!

This was the first Lana album I listened to after my mom passing, and when NFR leaked we listened to it together in the living room, super sunny day, it was gorgeous. And on the cover art Lana is accompanied by someone. And on this albums first listen, I listened by myself, )and the cover art (i use Neils) is her by herself) in my room and it was super sunny! Kind of poetic!

Also Not All Who Wander is so damn good wtf. Dark But Just a Game delivered im so happy

Spoiler

Wait isn't the album supposed to be non-explicit, there are no E marks on iTunes? Yet she swears in DTWD and DBJAG. Am I blind or am I deaf?

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Hide contents

wow this album is EVERYTHING! I always like lanas slower songs so this is like perfect for my taste...but wow she really explored some new sounds with this one!

This was the first Lana album I listened to after my mom passing, and when NFR leaked we listened to it together in the living room, super sunny day, it was gorgeous. And on the cover art Lana is accompanied by someone. And on this albums first listen, I listened by myself, )and the cover art (i use Neils) is her by herself) in my room and it was super sunny! Kind of poetic!

Also Not All Who Wander is so damn good wtf. Dark But Just a Game delivered im so happy

Sending love <3 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.