Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Paradise is a whole different aesthetic and sound from BTD, and it's 8 songs or 9 songs when you count Burning Desire. To me it's always been another album. 

Yeah I think so too, but it is officially considered an EP. So I guess Lana would have called the new album an EP as well?

~Tho I can't really remember- has she referred to Paradise as an album?

Yeah I think so too, but it is officially considered an EP. So I guess Lana would have called the new album an EP as well?

shes never referred to paradise as an ep

but if paradise was considered an ep, wouldn't they call that an ep too and not an album?

that is true but also lana really hasnt confirmed anything. i feel like her saying "my album..." doesnt hold much and it easily could be an ep that she just didnt refer to as one, if that makes sense!

not available for non-subscribers

but lbr ben and ed are good managers, the provlem is lanas unwillingness to do anything

oop i can post excerpts but some INTERESTING quotes.

“ What do you tell clients about how to talk to fans?

MAWSON: Our artists have their own voices and autonomy to post what they want on social media, but we do provide a support network if they want to talk about something complex or sensitive. I also think it's important to recognize the mental health support they might need. Some of what goes on on social media is repulsive, and the bigger you get the harder it becomes... Dua has had a rapid rise on social media, and it has been tough at points for her to handle the trolls. Twitter is particularly brutal. Lana — it was a very different time pre-Instagram; it was blogs when she launched. And of course they're all independent, opinionated, strong-willed individuals, but we give them that freedom and help where they need it.”

oop i can post excerpts but some INTERESTING quotes.

“ What do you tell clients about how to talk to fans?

MAWSON: Our artists have their own voices and autonomy to post what they want on social media, but we do provide a support network if they want to talk about something complex or sensitive. I also think it's important to recognize the mental health support they might need. Some of what goes on on social media is repulsive, and the bigger you get the harder it becomes... Dua has had a rapid rise on social media, and it has been tough at points for her to handle the trolls. Twitter is particularly brutal. Lana — it was a very different time pre-Instagram; it was blogs when she launched. And of course they're all independent, opinionated, strong-willed individuals, but we give them that freedom and help where they need it.”

i think the whole article was posted somewhere on the forum, i remember reading it

Wikipedia hints it was originally intended to be a new album when mentioning she talked about working on a new album, that a month later things were changed to "BTD:Paradise Edition".

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Wikipedia hints it was originally intended to be a new album when mentioning she talked about working on a new album, that a month later things were changed to "BTD:Paradise Edition".

it’s an album, period. they just made it the “edition” so all sales would count under BTD. Smart move as it’s still charting (i think?) and one of the longest charting female albums of all time.

Prayer Circle that Lana does not add any filler tracks like Change, Bartender, TNBAR, or Radio.

Considering bartender as a filler track i cannot comprehend