Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Here’s a list of songs I think would sound nice if Lana decided to cover them:

Amy Winehouse - Hey Little Rich Girl

The Kinks - Lola

The Beatles - Drive My Car

Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs

Eagles - Pretty Maids All In a Row

Guns N’ Roses - Don’t Cry (UYI pt.II version)

Silver Springs is top 10 all my time fave songs for me. Would love for her to cover that one.

i8lt3gcabz451.jpg

someone made this off the assumption that the title is an illusion to coke (chemtrails are white lines in the sky lol)

i'm sure it will be better than whatever lana actually puts out tbh smh lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

very random but imagine if lana switched up and went r&b on us :oic2: listening what goes around by JT and i feel like lana could somehow pull it off...

Fat as the chance might seem, I'm all for this... MMITPM has always given me major Nile Rodgers vibes  :pray2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

I miss that “insider” from yesterday already. At least that was almost mildly intriguing. I really expect dead silence until August.

I miss that “insider” from yesterday already. At least that was almost mildly intriguing. I really expect dead silence until August.

I like the mystery of insiders, but I must say that the NFR era did it for me. Still love that album to pieces, but the «insiders» got my hopes up and brought expectations that didn't come through. I guess I prefer no news or official ones to bullshit. The only one I trust is Eclipse and he never knows anything many days in advance, so it's perfect (no, I don't want to stir up the pot and start the debate again on him; it's simply my opinion). 

The Kinks - Lola

this would be SUCH a serve

his butterflies are in a golden cage, safe and bound / he puts on "lola" by the kinks and he dances 'round

and he's so happy that his feet don't even touch the ground / and i'm in love 'cause i was lost and now i'm finally found

:hair: :crying:

rihKQ8M.gif

this would be SUCH a serve

his butterflies are in a golden cage, safe and bound / he puts on "lola" by the kinks and he dances 'round

and he's so happy that his feet don't even touch the ground / and i'm in love 'cause i was lost and now i'm finally found

:hair: :crying:

omg i didnt even think of that, but recently i have been playing the cherry cola mono version of lola a lot and i really love that song

I hope she does a 60's girl group cover on this record if she does a cover of "The Tide is HIgh"

Ugh your taste

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????