Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

what if she goes full Fetch The Bolt Cutters and the musics almost acapella with swells of drums and random tapping noises. I would die 

We would have to suffer 500+ pages of people criticising it only for them to end up loving it in 2024.

If we get a single it would be cool if Lana would release a single through a radio premiere like West Coast,LFL,MAC or VB. Never experienced a radio premiere on Lanaboards but I guess it would be entertaining & dramatic. And I love that Lana fans from all over the world are listening to this one radio station and waiting for this one single to be released and for an interview

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If we get a single it would be cool if Lana would release a single through a radio premiere like West Coast,LFL,MAC or VB. Never experienced a radio premiere on Lanaboards but I guess it would be entertaining & dramatic. And I love that Lana fans from all over the world are listening to this one radio station and waiting for this one single to be released and for an interview

yeah, it's one of the most exciting moments of an era :defeated:

These are so iconic! I wasn't an LB member when LFL, MAC or VB radio-premiered but on those days I listened to the radio live while watching and reading the meltdowns on here unravelling and these were one of the most exciting and thrilling moments of my life

what if she goes full Fetch The Bolt Cutters and the musics almost acapella with swells of drums and random tapping noises. I would die 

a nightmare

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i think there were radio interviews for fiily and/or the greatest but they had already been leaked (side note: remember when google play leaked the greatest)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

remember when she posted that vintage shite and some of us (including me) really thought we were getting some old-hollywood glamour era with huge fucking hair  :wowcry:

It’s a cool and intense experience. With VB, it was insane, because we were active in three different threads at once. The last time that the threads were going so fast was when she did the interview for LFL, dropping the two singles and explaining why some songs didn’t make the cut. The meltdown that day, wheewwwww.

I was thinking the same. California fits NFR too much, while Thunder and Loaded have that « English touch » that California doesn’t have at all.

Jack has production credits in California, so it was definitely reworked a bit. And we really don’t know if Lana had already planned to put it in the album after LFL, or at least release it as a single. Maybe she wanted to put it in the new album since 2017, even before she actually started working seriously on NFR, just like TNBAR and Bartender.

But honestly, I don’t see Lana reusing more songs for the new album. It seems to be too specific.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Jack has production credits in California, so it was definitely reworked a bit. And we really don’t know if Lana had already planned to put it in the album after LFL, or at least release it as a single. Maybe she wanted to put it in the new album since 2017, even before she actually started working seriously on NFR, just like TNBAR and Bartender.

But honestly, I don’t see Lana reusing more songs for the new album. It seems to be too specific.

I don’t see other songs from that project making it to COCC either. Thunder is very good, but is nowhere a « Jack song ». I tried putting California and Thunder one after the other on a playlist, and it really doesn’t flow. Everybody wants to hear the other songs from that side project, but they probably aren’t all good.

Anyways, I’m super curious of the new album since she mentioned the new title. Hope it comes through on September 4-5.

It’s a cool and intense experience. With VB, it was insane, because we were active in three different threads at once. The last time that the threads were going so fast was when she did the interview for LFL, dropping the two singles and explaining why some songs didn’t make the cut. The meltdown that day, wheewwwww.

Wheeww chile that day was an iconic mess. A different version of Summer Bummer being released on YT before the radio premier itself and that iconic interview with Zane Lowe when our sis was caught in her lies about Yosemite and BAR being on LFL. LB was wild that day, the moment to witness