Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The hour before MAC premiered my heart was racing so fast because I was so fucking excited but I was also at a doctors appointment and my heart rate was soooo high that they had to take another reading AFTER the premiere :toofunny: that was so embarrassing I-

sgopYhV.gif

i think there were radio interviews for fiily and/or the greatest but they had already been leaked (side note: remember when google play leaked the greatest)

Don't give me flashbacks....this era was wild.... I mean the fact that Google Play and the Casette Girl were the leakers of that era... trumatic

Totally forgot about the FILLY radio premiere/Interview ugh..:rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Don't give me flashbacks....this era was wild.... I mean the fact that Google Play and the Casette Girl were the leakers of that era... trumatic

Totally forgot about the FILLY radio premiere/Interview ugh..:rip:

omg I forgot that NFR was leaked thru cassette :toofunny: we truly are desperate

sgopYhV.gif

The fact that there were actually people that listened to the full album through the casette leak because they couldn't wait another 2 days was the funniest part

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The fact that there were actually people that listened to the full album through the casette leak because they couldn't wait another 2 days was the funniest part

3ZOVMK3.jpg

I was thinking the same. California fits NFR too much, while Thunder and Loaded have that « English touch » that California doesn’t have at all.

Loaded? is that a new song? :0

Edit: nvm, found it. 

Loaded? Pardon my ignorance but is that a song from the same sessions as California and Thunder?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yeah I never heard of Loaded????? Someone spill

Loaded? Pardon my ignorance but is that a song from the same sessions as California and Thunder?

solo song by miles kane from the same session but lana co wrote it 

Nevermind lol

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think that it was 2 weeks till the release. 

giphy.gif

I’m so guilty of this one, but ngl it took a lot from the whole release experience

I’m so guilty of this one, but ngl it took a lot from the whole release experience

same i def regretted it as well... the release night was crickets for me... lord give me the strength to not do it again (if COCC leaks)

same i def regretted it as well... the release night was crickets for me... lord give me the strength to not do it again (if COCC leaks)

innit, but at this point I feel like I just cant be really bothered and will listen to anything that leaks   :coffee:  :tsk:

I don't know in which thread to ask this and maybe it's a little weird but does someone knows where can I find screenshots of messages that lana has sent to instagram gcs or fans? i mean like sweet or cute messages, I think I remember that she talked in some gcs between 2017 and 2018? I remember seeing screenshots on twitter but obviously I can't find them anywhere anymore

So are we getting a new song in 3 weeks or so?!? Or is she gonna wait and release the lead closer to the album drop? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

nice cocc bro

others here have done a pretty good job of classics for Lana to cover so here are some more recent ones I think would sound amazing:

Jukai by Jhené Aiko (heartbreaking song, so dreamy, and I just know that Lana with a bare-bones plucky guitar instrumental would bringtears every time)

mary magdalene by FKA twigs (bring the baroque vocals sis... I also think the lyrical content of this song fits perfectly with her speaking out about feminism)

Pink + White by Frank Ocean (this song has potential to be jazzy af; that and its moody vibe would sound insane if Lana covered it)

Dust by Broods (the kind of surf-rock vibes of this song's instrumental sounds like the recent leaks and I can imagine this sounding great with Lana singing this in her higher register)

Space Cowboy by Kacey Musgraves (Kacey has that kinda classy-alty-thot vibe around her just like Lana and as we know, country Lana is a serve and a half)

Andromeda by Weyes Blood (Lana already stans and I think anyone who's heard this song just KNOWS)

Miami by Kali Uchis (again, Lana likes Kali already and this moved-to-LA-for-the-career vibe suits her perfectly)

thoughts?  :hooker:  I love the idea of a Lana covers album mixing classics with some cool modern artists as well

nice cocc bro