Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

pull thru with a snippet on ur birthday girl!

If that snippet is not followed by a lead a couple of days after, then It’s a hard pass for me. Still not over the overexposure of snippets in the NFR era.

Why do we always wish she’ll « do something » music-related on her birthday? When did it first begin?

I mean, I'd be v happy if she did but like, it's her birthday. 

Let her post something smoking or vaping and leave it like that  :smokes2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why do we always wish she’ll « do something » music-related on her birthday? When did it first begin?

She doesn't even come through with new material when she says she's going to, I honestly don't understand fans that expect her to release something out of nowhere on her birthday. That's both highly unlikely and laughable. :rip:

If you guys met Lizzy before she was famous do you think you'd end up being friends? I wouldn't cause she seems like a really shy and reserved type do she'd probably just get scared of me if i tried 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I can't believe that people have been using that fake Interscope letter format for 7 years straight, the clownery of it all  :toofloppy:

I can't believe that people have been using that fake Interscope letter format for 7 years straight, the clownery of it all  :toofloppy:

"poetry patterns laid across america" is making me yell

"poetry patterns laid across america" is making me yell

THE TITLES, I-  :scoff:

"Grenadine Qurantine

giphy.gif

and always that same sideways angle too hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This tracklist can compete for the title of the cringiest fake Lana's song titles ever

I wish I still had access to those fake "official" Interscope tracklists for Ultraviolence and Honeymoon tbh