Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

coco :creep:

Β 

Remember me... though I have so say goodbye.Β  :toofunny:Β 

If that album does come out in September, I’m very surprised we didn’t hear her collabs with Jesse R and MGK before a new record. I was sure it would be the other way around, since she was releasing LPs every two years now. Glad I was wrong. And yeah, not having heard a damn thing helps a lot, and I’m still not over NFR.

She seems to follow a specific pattern.

1st cycle that starts with BTD and ends with LFL:

BTD > UV: 2 years

UV > HM: 1 year

HM > LFL: 2 years

New cycle that starts with the transition from LFL to NFR (out of the black, into the blue):

LFL > NFR: 2 years

NFR > COTCC: 1 year

COTCC > ???: potentially 2 years, which would kind of confirm the pattern.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She seems to follow a specific pattern.

1st cycle that starts with BTD and ends with LFL:

BTD > UV: 2 years

UV > HM: 1 year

HM > LFL: 2 years

New cycle that starts with the transition from LFL to NFR (out of the black, into the blue):

LFL > NFR: 2 years

NFR > COTCC: 1 year

COTCC > ???: potentially 2 years, which would kind of confirm the pattern.

And it's the same with the titletrack being the first or second track

Β 

BTD ~ Track 1

UV ~ Track 2

HM ~ Track 1

LFL ~Track 2

NFR ~ Track 1

Β 

If the COCC title track will follow this pattern it has to be track 2 on the tracklist

Β 

I wonder if she does this on purpose or not

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

Umm is no one going to talk about the leaked track list??? Or do we all think it’s fake? Is that why no one is talking about it?

Β 

Check @@Diamondsintosnow Instagram

I can’t edit my last post but the insta @ is dimondsintosnow

Okay apparently it’s fake because of spelling errors? Ugh never mind. Still a pretty good track list tho

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

I’m actually glad there haven’t been leaks yet and we know nothing about the entire project.

Actually I’d rather she didn’t give away any hints at all and no lead single for the album tbh -

This pandemic has caused the tour to stop which has made the NFR era feel shorter but it hasn’t even been a year since the release of the record and personally I am only just now starting to grow out of it.

I also have a feeling there will be a long hiatus after COCC and the books, anyone else?

I’m actually glad there haven’t been leaks yet and we know nothing about the entire project.

Actually I’d rather she didn’t give away any hints at all and no lead single for the album tbh -

This pandemic has caused the tour to stop which has made the NFR era feel shorter but it hasn’t even been a year since the release of the record and personally I am only just now starting to grow out of it.

I also have a feeling there will be a long hiatus after COCC and the books, anyone else?

We never know for sure, with her. The way NFR rolled out, I felt she was tired of the all promo thing, so I didn’t expect LDR7 to be released so soon. But she is a very creative person and writing is now part of her DNA: it’s now a need for her. I also said, last year, that between writing and all the other projects she was attached to, we might not get a LDR LP soon... We don’t know what her projects are anymore (the Alice soundtrack, the Broadway thing...).

The one thing I see that could halt all projects is if she chooses to have a baby on her own or with someone. Inevitably, she would not be as available as she would want to. But even if she « takes a break », it could take years before we realize it: she has so much shit piled up that could be released randomly in her hiatus.

Hey guys a few days ago I saw that dude Win Edwards wish Lana happy bday in his insta story but like didn’t she cancel him and unfollowed after that controversy with some fans ?

She cancelled and unfollowed him yess ahahah... maybe he hopes she'll answer himΒ 

But was he actually involved in the mess or did he just happen to find himself in it?

Β 

The rumour is that she found out about his less-than-ideal behaviour towards other fans at shows, but he'll probably still be centre barricade at her next show and she'll go over to him, as always.Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But was he actually involved in the mess or did he just happen to find himself in it?

I heard that He said something about all the mess but "against" lana or something like that

She cancelled and unfollowed him yess ahahah... maybe he hopes she'll answer himΒ 

she never followed him on Instagram to begin with & still follows him on twitter so stop the conspiracy talks x

image.png

I heard that He said something about all the mess but "against" lana or something like that

He said on tt that "its not his place to talk, woc should talk about this". Like... he will do anything to get to front row at lanas every concert but he cant even defend her bc his skinny ass was scared of getting backlash. Lana unfollowed him on tt

He said on tt that "its not his place to talk, woc should talk about this". Like... he will do anything to get to front row at lanas every concert but he cant even defend her bc his skinny ass was scared of getting backlash. Lana unfollowed him on tt

Β 

he has no obligation to defend her. he's absolutely right, it isn't his place to talk.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I would LOVE to hear Lana do something like this on COCC

Β 

Β 

or this

Β 

Β 

Maybe not for the entire album of course, but a couple of tracks like this would be really cute. It'd feel like a natural evolution from NFR! imo. A little folksy, a little upbeat but with a touch of melancholy, lots of room for great lyricism and songwriting, some really nice harmonies... the second track I linked gives me the vibes of Venice Bitch but if it went down a poppier route as opposed to a psychedelic route.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I would LOVE to hear Lana do something like this on COCC

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLskCOxg8w

Β 

or this

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7h1DmOJgDM

Β 

Maybe not for the entire album of course, but a couple of tracks like this would be really cute. It'd feel like a natural evolution from NFR! imo. A little folksy, a little upbeat but with a touch of melancholy, lots of room for great lyricism and songwriting, some really nice harmonies... the second track I linked gives me the vibes of Venice Bitch but if it went down a poppier route as opposed to a psychedelic route.

TASTE. This is an amazing album, would love for Lana to dip into this kind of sound whewwww

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce: