Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wouldn’t mind a 10-song album since it’s not been a year since NFR.

Robyn got away with 9 songs after what? 7 years between records?

If COCC is shorter with excellent, cohesive songs, with maybe a couple of ones a bit longer, I’ll be pleased.

Honestly an eleven track album that is tight and cohesive would be great tbh

Her last two albums have been bogged down a fair bit BC of too many tracks.

The length of NFR was great. If we get a deluxe version, that’d be fine too with like 3-4 extra left overs that didn’t make the final cut

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think we’ll probably get the album either on September 4th, or August 28th. I say the 28th because Adele is due to release her album on the 4th

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think we’ll probably get the album either on September 4th, or August 28th. I say the 28th because Adele is due to release her album on the 4th

as if this album won't be delayed like six months  :hooker:

Did anyone see the pic of chemtrails emile posted then quickly deleted on insta.. wonder if he worked with her

Do you mean Emile Haynie?? Imagine he jumped on a few tracks or even worked on the title track. My delusional ass shouldn't get hope bc it's a dangerous thing to have but dear Lord and dear Universe please let this be real

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Did anyone see the pic of chemtrails emile posted then quickly deleted on insta.. wonder if he worked with her

i thought that was fake as well ?!

edit: the person who i saw post it on twitter had ppl in the replies saying "omg i thought this was real" so i assumed it was fake

Hoping it'll be like 12 tracks and an interlude or something. max 14. 

a song for the bonfire.
a song for the beach. 
one for a drive.
one to fall asleep to. 
one real great one to b left alone with. 

retro nancy sinatra/ 007 bondgirl, DT sound vibes. little bit of slick peril. have it cultish. have it rage n laugh all smooth 

thinking about what she's gonna post next about it. 

UV/Honeymoon

Probably not. They posted this: https://twitter.com/livingintheh2/status/1275870074432368640/photo/1 as well, which is the oldest fake trick in the book.  :facepalm:

Edit: Didn't even notice the lack of proper spacing in the title. Yeah, this person is not to be trusted LOL.

8V7Yvel.png

I hope, this is INCREDIBLE

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was watching old interviews from like 2012 and do y'all really think she was sober then? From 2012-2014 she defs either acted high or was high. 

Billie unfollowed everyone on IG after putting up a story that she'd unfollow any abusers.

Imagine if Lanz did the same? The breakdoens.

Apparently she unfollowed Bieber, Chris Brown, and Ansel first and then a while later unfollowed everyone (likely to not start any drama). I kinda get it tbh. And if Lana did it I'd be glad she follows so many weird accs LOL.

the shazam for that says "who are u by gloomy beats"

idk wtf song that is because i cant find it but weirdly it has lana as the shazam pic ??

edit: so my dumbass didnt click on the apple music link. it is a rando single with someone using a lana pic as the cover.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/who-are-u/1497887173?i=1497887174