Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Here we go with the fake album release documents anyone can make up in 5 mins. None of them are real, Dojo cat? Loool her sound is nothing like Lana or the direction of the record.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

alright I’m ready for a single already

The anticipation is killing me. I like that I have no idea how this album is going to sound, but I'm so damn curious.

Assuming the release date she gave us is accurate, this is going to be an exciting album release. knocks on wood

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm so tempted to say this'll sound exactly like nfr but, as experience has taught, this is never really the case w lana. Before we knew anything about them, we really thought lfl would sound the same as hm, that nfr would be reminiscent of lfl, etc etc

Cocc might share elements with nfr but I do think it'll fundamentally shed any semblance of the surfy undertones on nfr and assume some other character (swapping the beach for the garden perhaps? Or going deeper into the desert, away from the ocean).

I don't see her losing the laurel canyon singer-songwriter feeling, and I don't think cocc will be more polished or anything though. I think it'll be more heavy on the drums (basically I'm thinking something along the lines of Everytime the sun comes up by Sharon van etten, which is still desert-like but not surfy, kinda sardonic but soulful)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Can't wait to brag about how i haven't listened to any of the singles or snippets for the next 2 months before the album release :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

stan twitter is fucking stupid i’ll just say. who comes up with these interscope pics? for what?

I don’t how music execs get their info, but it’s surely not like that, on a white page straight out of Word.

And wow, that insider sure is lucky to have access to exec emails (roll eyes).

everyone here waiting for some new details, meanwhile Lana knowing she's torturing us be like

snI12Zv.png

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I'm actually ready for a single but somehow I'm not....aaaah

If she releases a single I will listen to it only once or twice before the album release...at least I will try ...hope I have enough willpower to do that

Wouldn't mind an Interlude or something like a little intro..maybe sth like a poem about the topic of the album and with haunting music in the background, maybe some high oooh's in the back as well every now and then, sth that makes you feel excited/scared about the following tracks and then a beautiful transition into the title track

And hope that we get some news in July...I get so excited when I think about this album and Lana said in the video Last month that COCC is special as well!! Wondering what that means...hope we will find out in September

I'm not not ready for the album

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

everyone here waiting for some new details, meanwhile Lana knowing she's torturing us be like

snI12Zv.png

Can't imagine how was her knowing what she was doing to us during NFR prerelease, then. 

This one is seeming to me almost idylic compared to that torture.

Where tf is she, I ain’t used to her ghosting

Brace yourself. This is how she uses her socials: lots and lots of content non-related to an album or a project, dead silence, a couple of bombs thrown when you don’t expect them about new project, silence take 2, lots of selfies and weird things we try to read into as if she is Taylor Swift feeding us Easter eggs, longer silence, THEN ONE OF US FINDS A REGISTERED SONG OR SOME SHIT, and then she confirms with a snippet, a picture and such.

It’s not good for your nerves, but we’re all masochists here.

snI12Zv.png

Lana likes to play cat and mouse games with her fans: confirmed.

This is the best part of any era, its hard living through this anticipation but when you look back on it you always miss it, embrace the pain

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ode to Billy Joe would be the perfect cover to close CoCC. One Lana is a doppelganger to Bobbie Gentry. It's a song about unconscious cruelty which isn't unlike Lana's controversial statements of late. It also fits into the 60s aesthetic the title suggests. Also it's a great song and I wanna hear Lana sing it

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg