Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the way i've booked so much time off work in july it's just going to fly by and then it'll be august before i know it so ONE MONTH TILL THE ALBUM the way i won :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There have been multiple reports that she used to do coke before every show ... probably due to nerves.

Countless people - including musicians themselves - have said in interviews and books that it's almost impossible to avoid them if you're in the industry. Additionally, at least two of her high-profile exes were definitely into them (Barrie and Gerald), and there are also indications that her others were, too.

It's all through her music, and through the music industry in general.

She did drugs. She possibly still does them. It doesn't make her a bad person, and talking about it isn't a terrible thing to do. People need to deal. (This is not @ you, Doll, but I feel like every time we discuss this, people get upset).

wasn't the story that she was using meth around UV era? but yes my girl was a lil cokehead, especially when she first came out. 

i agree its weird seeing some fans get all squirmy when you talk about her drug use. like...do they actually listen to the music? she isn't very shy about it lol. 

its okay, we're grown!

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm kinda enjoying this leadup. It doesn't feel as ghosty as NFR because she actually hasn't given us anything (i love her lack of energy go girl-) and it's just kinda cute knowing she's working at it, enjoying the poetry and the occasional news drop, also a leak every now and then

nice cocc bro

I'm kinda enjoying this leadup. It doesn't feel as ghosty as NFR because she actually hasn't given us anything (i love her lack of energy go girl-) and it's just kinda cute knowing she's working at it, enjoying the poetry and the occasional news drop, also a leak every now and then

Yeah this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I agree. I prefer nothing to 55 snippets, because I have no self control and would listen to all 55 of them repeatedly. 

I really want the cover art, tracklist and a lead single now, though

:makeup:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I am never really into these kind of pre-release thread but like I literally have no clue what she's up to... I thought the album title was a joke and it thought it was still called WHF

Anyway nobody cares but yeah I'm really looking forward for this

Even my friends say NFR is an incredible album and they usually think of Lana as a "depressed" bitch

First we feel; then we fall.

Damn... I remember all her posts used to be so intriguing with major or minor hints to her upcoming music related projects... and those Instagram notifications would have me on edge... now with the majority of her current posts being about her pLAstic girlfriends .. it’s a little let down .. but that LA post reminded me of the little hints she’d throw out of the blue ... nice to reminisce on waking up to those tropico teasers

So we've gotten to the stage where she posts random stuff. Maybe an announcement is coming soon?

Yeah she usually precedes announcements with a whole bunch of rando shit, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I hate to be that person to talk about their dreams cus I know how useless and annoying it is but last night I had a dream that lana sent me a video of her fully dressed in the bathtub via Instagram direct after I asked in the comments under her latest post about a release date and she said it was coming on the 22nd. But she said it in a weird way like “I’m feeling 22” and then winked. She had vibrant red hair and lots of green velvet clothing, I don’ know if the album will be released on the 22nd but maybe that’s when we’ll get some new info or a single?

- interesting anyway (to me) lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So we've gotten to the stage where she posts random stuff. Maybe an announcement is coming soon?

I know I posted yesterday something about us reading too much into these things, but the last post looks like a hint to me, since it was already posted one or two years ago. If a lead is planned, maybe somewhere before mid-July.

Cover art in August with preorder (maybe a second song). And a trailer, maybe, the week before, with one or two new snippets?

I hate to be that person to talk about their dreams cus I know how useless and annoying it is but last night I had a dream that lana sent me a video of her fully dressed in the bathtub via Instagram direct after I asked in the comments under her latest post about a release date and she said it was coming on the 22nd. But she said it in a weird way like “I’m feeling 22” and then winked. She had vibrant red hair and lots of green velvet clothing, I don’ know if the album will be released on the 22nd but maybe that’s when we’ll get some new info or a single?

- interesting anyway (to me) lol

Maybe a future collab with Taylor is coming? :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can’t wait to hear the lyrics she wrote for this album. NFR had some of the best stories she has ever written, in an already very rich career of strong storytelling (and stop complaining about VB: along with CG and FIILY, it’s a song about being high, where music and sensations are more important than making sense). And the new poem we heard in May was amongst the best pieces she ever wrote down.