Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Release dates can be pushed anytime, whatever billboard or Wikipedia says is meaningless. We should have learnt our lesson the few times not to trust a word she says. 10 months ago this album had a different name and was supposed to be ‘suprise dropped’. So if it get’s pushed to March next year none of ya’ll should be suprised.

It’s true that nothing is ever set in stone. Maybe this is why I can’t wait for some kind of info from her, to make it more official.

Y’all’ve gotta remember...she never explicitly said May 26th or March 29th, but she DID explicitly say September 5th...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Y’all’ve gotta remember...she never explicitly said May 26th or March 29th, but she DID explicitly say September 5th...

but she also gave somewhat specific dates for the poetry books, etc  :poordat:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

True, that date did change... but Interscope probably wasn’t on board until it became a audio album.

I just feel like I've been burned by Lana too many times before  :defeated:  Alexa play Drake - Trust Issues

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Yoooo i just thought about this. She’s holding off on the audio books so her label doesn’t try to get any proceeds from it since this album should be her last with her Interscope contract

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm so excited for this album but I'm trying REALLLYYY hard not to anticipate the September 4/5 release jkdkss. I admire those of you that have faith in that date  :defeated:

That fake tracklist is cute but it's like the person tried to make it sound too 'lana', like using pretty words that capture her past vibe and stuff if you know what I mean

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if this is her last album with her interscope contract... is it safe to say that after this, she'll go independent? i think it's a very likely possibility because we all know she likes creative freedom and independence, and it's not like she needs a label to promote her work because she doesn't really do that anyways, and she has a devoted fanbase.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Are we assuming “La who am I to love you” is a song or at the very least a lyric? The theme at least sounds like a normal transition from the themes of NFR, mainly FILY which we know was the last written for the record

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i’m for real not excited because there’s no material or aesthetic being shared as of yet. like i’ll start getting excited when and if this september release starts to become more realistic. until then, i’m dead inside!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

if this is her last album with her interscope contract... is it safe to say that after this, she'll go independent? i think it's a very likely possibility because we all know she likes creative freedom and independence, and it's not like she needs a label to promote her work because she doesn't really do that anyways, and she has a devoted fanbase.

the thought of her potentially being independent makes me so nervous  :scoff:  as much as I would love for lana to have full artistic freedom i feel like these days she literally NEEDS a giant record label shaped stick poking her until she releases stuff or else we'll never get anything  :ohno:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

horrified the titles gonna be in a full 4p in one line on the album cover 

or if the cover is literally just the title

lana plz finally pull through with a textless cover 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif