Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i DON'T want a photo of contrails in the sky shot by chuck on her iphone as the album cover 

This is probably going to happen  :poordat: I miss Neil Krug. He captures Lanas beauty perfectly.

mypictr_380x225-7.png

NFR, to me, was water. I hope COCC has « water elements » in it on some tracks (surfy, beach like FIILY and VB), or even tropical elements like you said. I hope the clip of From Here to Eternity she posted a month ago is an indicator of the feeling of the album (or of a couple of songs).

I immediately liked the title (or is it just a line from the song? That part of the article wasn’t that clear to me) Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and I hope it is still on the record (it’s very singer-songwriter, like NFR is). White Hot Forever wasn’t my fave title, though I liked how summery it felt and I imagined it about being in love. Someone mentioned that Jack would have said that that track was the shit and now I hope more than ever that it makes the cut, though maybe under a different title (we don’t want another controversy about her being a White supremacist lol).

See what you mean with the water elements and I would love to see that COCC has those elements and follows the FILLY/VB  and The Greatest route, at least on some songs. Hope as well that the Clip she shared a month ago (From Here to Eternity) is an indicator for the sound /the feeling of the album and it kinda gave old Hollywood aka kinda Honeymoon vibes somehow with those strings.

Let me love you like a woman...hmm she said it was like that she had the sentence in mind or wrote this sentence down and that she wants to build a song around the sentence ...kinda like Hope...so I guess it will be the song title and yeah like the title as well and didn't she say that the track is going to be important but she didn't know why back then...

Didn't know that Jack said that WHF was the shit! Sounds interesting and she better don't scrap it if it's the shit! Idk when I think and speculate about this record it makes me so excited aah because we know so little about the record

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

jeez not to sound potentially perverted, but I'd really like the album cover to have a wet(?) element to it. 

the way this photo's so beautiful and calm: 

http://instagram.com/p/CABd6SUJU6u/

juxtaposed w some kind of chaotic environment? a mood

She looks so beautiful in this picture :flutter:  Wouldn't mind that picture as a single cover

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

for me, this album gives me earth element vibes

BTD: fire, mixed with a little air

UV: fire

HM: fire/air

NFR: earth/water

COCC: kinda earth to me so far??

edit: ok I forgot about LFL  :flop:  I'm gonna say that's water for me

Wq9zHLl.jpg

the way this photo's so beautiful and calm

juxtaposed w some kind of chaotic environment? a mood

Lana exiting a country club pool, while rich people brutally fight in the background

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

BTD: air . She is a bit detached to the narration. As if she is older and retelling that Story.

Paradise: air but with fire pointing.

UV: fire, fire, fire

HM: air, with a bit of water.

LFL: earth. She wants to find something real, after everything, something that matters and she wants to root herself.

NFR: water, with its big changing emotions.

COCC:??? Water and air, at the moment. But we heard nothing of it.

btd: i know it technically isn't one of the elements but ice?

paradise: air and fire

uv: water and fire

honeymoon: air and earth

lust for life: air and water

nfr: earth

cocc: earth and fire?

WGe8ynS.gif

BTD: air . She is a bit detached to the narration. As if she is older and retelling that Story.

Paradise: air but with fire pointing.

UV: fire, fire, fire

HM: air, with a bit of water.

LFL: earth. She wants to find something real, after everything, something that matters and she wants to root herself.

NFR: water, with its big changing emotions.

COCC:??? Water and air, at the moment. But we heard nothing of it.

not me forgetting LFL's existence omgggggg.....

Wq9zHLl.jpg

With COCC, I can already imagine a Slim Aarons-esque cover. Lavish poolside aesthetics with bright blue, yellow and white colour palette. A very sparkly and clean cut, Stepford Wives concept. Think of a 1950's housewife cooking dinner in her little kitchen, and out the window you see a nuclear bomb explosion in the back. A white picket fence with bloody roses in front of them. Something twisted and sinister underneath the perfectly prim exterior. 

stepfordwivesbkgd-1024x575.jpg

a9992cf9f3727c88c4cf75e7962dbfc8.jpg

2668264-Poolside-Gossip_659c3aaf-32e7-4e  terry-o-neill-faye-dunaway.jpg

roses-blue-velvet.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

roses-blue-velvet.jpg

as a failure of a student who took the same film course THREE TIMES, this singular fkn shot is burned into my brain forever  :toofloppy:  i can't even tell you how many characters worth of analysis i had to do on the opening sequence of Blue Velvet oh my GOD

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I wonder, she announced an album title, a release date and not a single interviewer didn’t ask her to interview her about the new album. Or she just denied maybe cause she wants to feel more of a surprise ? I would like her to give some enlightenment on the theme of the album so I can expect the opposite, since she lacks expressing to the point the final products vision

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

oh lord not again

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgwpXjM_NcOV2N26foR4AaABCQ

i mean its so painfully fake... who is wasting their time

A song called The Culture?!? Another one called Dollars??! I’ll be right back, I need to throw up.

Also: Jack as the fourth producer, after Rick, Emile and Tim Larcombe?!? HAHAHAHAHA!