Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

actually it'd look more fake imho if they added the rumored/mentioned tracks cuz it's an easy guess

plus we all know Lana hardly ever keeps her word about this stuff

the alleged insider on reddit commented (about Santa Monica sinner) :

"Hi, not fake but I don't blame people for being skeptical :) If I'm remembering correctly, this is one of the shorter tracks on the record but it's quite upbeat and I would describe it as jazz-y. Not her typical sound at all."

also they said something about an announcement within "next week or so"

putting my clown makeup on

I never learn...I want to believe him.  :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

Music Week has released a new issue with TAP Management and is said to have met Lana, Dua Lipa and other clients of TAP. Maybe we get some sort of news regarding Lana's schedule for this year

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/new-edition-of-music-week-out-now/080212

Does someone know where we can find the article/interview with Lana? Is the full article on the Internet.. I wanna read this interview ...maybe she says something about COCC ....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Can’t wait for August, when she finally posts the cover art and tracklist, and we can rub it their face.

the alleged insider on reddit commented (about Santa Monica sinner) :

"Hi, not fake but I don't blame people for being skeptical :) If I'm remembering correctly, this is one of the shorter tracks on the record but it's quite upbeat and I would describe it as jazz-y. Not her typical sound at all."

also they said something about an announcement within "next week or so"

putting my clown makeup on

The rumoured lyrics are good actually. But did that insider tell how he got to listen to the new album?!? Because it’s honestly a lot to take in and believe.

Does someone know where we can find the article/interview with Lana? Is the full article on the Internet.. I wanna read this interview ...maybe she says something about COCC ....

Why do I have the feeling that the Lana référence of this article will be like in the NFR era: as for Lana, she is releasing a music album this year and two poetry books are on the way after that.

kinda random, but thoughts on Serene Queen being on the record?

Zero to none, IMO. It’s too old. Even it’s gorgeous (one of the best leaks we got this far).

I want to believe that tracklist and lyrics so badly because it’s so much fun to find out more about the album, but I’m naturally a skeptical person and everything about this seems too good to be true and fans are always getting better at faking this shit. As soon as I truly believe it in my heart, it will get proven fake lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Interesting how most of these fake tracklists actually forget the only two tracks Lana's mentioned that are likely to make it to the album: White Hot Forever and Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Exactly. Although I’m not sure if Let Me Love You... is a line from a song she was writing or the title itself (the article is not that clear on the matter and we jumped to that conclusion because she compared that « magical and special line » to « Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful? » and « Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have »). Funny though: all of those tracklists include If This Is the End... and many include Grenadine Quarantine.

Music Week has released a new issue with TAP Management and is said to have met Lana, Dua Lipa and other clients of TAP. Maybe we get some sort of news regarding Lana's schedule for this year

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/new-edition-of-music-week-out-now/080212

she didnt just small talk about Ben and Ed and how they helped her carrer.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

What if Let me love you like a woman is Lady of the Lake:

I'm the Lady of the Lake

And you should let me love you like a woman

Let me love you the way only I can love someone

Let me kiss you in the lake, naked,

touch my skin and you will see that I'm your Lady of the Lake

And you know what?

You should let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain

I like my boys insaaaane

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

What if Let me love you like a woman is Lady of the Lake:

I'm the Lady of the Lake

And you should let me love you like woman

Let me love you the way only I can love someone

Let me kiss you in the lake, naked,

touch my skin and you will see that I'm your Lady of the Lake

And you know what?

You should let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain

I like my boys insaaaane

in the cock in the cock in the cockpit im your lady

we drop chems we drop many chems we don't move 

:crossed: