Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If this tracklist and backcover are real... Guuuuurl you have me screaaaaming. I just wish she use the same font from the first three records on the front cover. I miss that style, it's very unique and it attracts a lot of attention.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

For some reason this new era has some weird dark undertone to me. Maybe it’s the writings she’s been expressing in her poetry, specifically patent leather do over. It was really self acknowledgement of how she doesn’t really want to die which in itself is a good thing, but you’re faced with a dark reality of the women before you who have taken that path. the guitar instrumental as well is eery and weary. maybe it’s the current state of being in quarantine recently, but this album feels almost a bit lonely? i don’t see this album as one where she’s seeking freedom to relinquish feelings of past relationships, but rather relinquish her inner self and who she realizes she is.

giphy.gif

Guys.. the image that has leaked is a 35mm photo, so if it’s really fake, the person who shot the photo had some professional photograph equipment

Well, I doubt the person shot the image him/herself.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

we- omg i've had a similar dream like that before where i've been in conversation with her and trying to act like im so chill "i'm not like other fans" teas

We're the same person then

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If we get the album on September 4th or 5th we have to wait 68/69 days until we have the album (if I counted right lol bc I just woke up and I'm a mess)

Imagine we would really get a new album so soon. That would be crazy!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

106423138_152413739692266_23848912150398

Metacritic listed lanas new album on sept 4th and it says "title to be announced". U think she changed it again? Hopefully tbh

They probably didn’t listen to her second video, where she announced the title.

Or she noticed that everyone calls it COCC and decided to change it

:oic2:

HAHAHAHAHA! One thing’s for sure if it’s still the title: the title will be written in full on the cover and not in monogram form like NFR lolllll

I really like the title, though more fitting for a poem than an album. It’s so unusual and intriguing. Norman Fucking Rockwell was bold, on par with Ultraviolence, and she needed to have something stronger than White Hot Forever as a follow-up (I wonder what happened to THAT title with everything going on in the world).

I’m curious how the title track will sound like, how she will include that line into a song.

I hope one day she drops a double cover album with all the songs she mentions or references in her songs (Hotel California, Blue Suede Shoes, Space Oddity, ...) :w8ing: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

HAHAHAHAHA! One thing’s for sure if it’s still the title: the title will be written in full on the cover and not in monogram form like NFR lolllll

I mean ... it'd definitely be cheaper to embroider COCC on stuff, than Chemtrails over the Country Club

The jacket for this era will cost like $500

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really like the title, though more fitting for a poem than an album. It’s so unusual and intriguing. Norman Fucking Rockwell was bold, on par with Ultraviolence, and she needed to have something stronger than White Hot Forever as a follow-up (I wonder what happened to THAT title with everything going on in the world).

I’m curious how the title track will sound like, how she will include that line into a song.

Yeees!Same! I'm so excited for the lyrics as well and for the tracklist too. Will WHF and Let me fool you like a clown be on the Tracklist or did one of them or even both got scrapped?! There is so much to think about...but I just hope that this title track will destroy me. LFL and NFR are not on the same level as her title tracks to me and I hope that the COCC title track will blow my mind and leave me crying on the floor

And just a random thought:

Wasn't Lana in Hawaii in December / January ?with Sean?...wonder if we get some songs with surfy/tropical influences or maybe sth like the background music of her newest poem

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If she goes independent is it easier or harder for her content to leak? I would've thought harder as its in the hands of less people? Idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e