Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If she goes independent is it easier or harder for her content to leak? I would've thought harder as its in the hands of less people? Idk

I don’t get why some of you want her to go independent. Almost everybody is complaining about her cheap MV from the NFR era: we would get a shitload of those for sure! I guess it would affect touring as well... And guys, Interscope, though giving her lots of space and liberty, helps her with a couple of guidelines for releases. I can’t imagine how it would turn out if she was the only one in control of everything (the numbers of projects that wouldn’t see the light of day...). As for the security of her projects, I don’t know. Her team seems to have finally got her stuff secured... I’d think twice before even listening to a leak of something to come if she goes independent, since it would be one of her primary revenue source.

Yeees!Same! I'm so excited for the lyrics as well and for the tracklist too. Will WHF and Let me fool you like a clown be on the Tracklist or did one of them or even both got scrapped?! There is so much to think about...but I just hope that this title track will destroy me. LFL and NFR are not on the same level as her title tracks to me and I hope that the COCC title track will blow my mind and leave me crying on the floor

And just a random thought:

Wasn't Lana in Hawaii in December / January ?with Sean?...wonder if we get some songs with surfy/tropical influences or maybe sth like the background music of her newest poem

NFR, to me, was water. I hope COCC has « water elements » in it on some tracks (surfy, beach like FIILY and VB), or even tropical elements like you said. I hope the clip of From Here to Eternity she posted a month ago is an indicator of the feeling of the album (or of a couple of songs).

I immediately liked the title (or is it just a line from the song? That part of the article wasn’t that clear to me) Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and I hope it is still on the record (it’s very singer-songwriter, like NFR is). White Hot Forever wasn’t my fave title, though I liked how summery it felt and I imagined it about being in love. Someone mentioned that Jack would have said that that track was the shit and now I hope more than ever that it makes the cut, though maybe under a different title (we don’t want another controversy about her being a White supremacist lol).

106423138_152413739692266_23848912150398

Metacritic listed lanas new album on sept 4th and it says "title to be announced". U think she changed it again? Hopefully tbh

Makes sense for it to be released on the 4th (Friday). Maybe Lana got mixed up with the dates or something. Also she initially had White Hot Forever as the title but changed it to COCC and maybe that's why it's taking a while to register on other platforms?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y’all always forget the word “the” in the title. if she does abbreviate, it’ll be COTCC not COCC

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

y’all what if she surprised us with her working with kevin parker

i mean i know it’ll never happen but imagine that groovy funk omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31wp0l.jpg

edit: why is this picture so fucking big shdfkhsdf

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I expect a single early July

Early August more like

Anybody apart from Jack would be amazing...even Rick Nowels

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I've campaigned for this all throughout the LDR7/White Forever pre-release thread and no one seemed to care. But I honestly think that if Lana were to work with both Kevin and Rick Nowels I think I'd die.

Something halfway between 'Ultraviolence', 'Honeymoon' and 'Lonerism' (with a touch of 'Currents') would slap so hard.