Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

she didnt just small talk about Ben and Ed and how they helped her carrer.

I opened a thread with the interview but it's still up for approval so I guess it'll be posted later, anyway nothing really interesting regarding Lana. Ben and Ed comment briefly on the controversial Instagram posts

I've told y'all once and I'll say it again, White Hot Forever will not be on the tracklist

But how do you know? Can you at least say how you’ve learned this? Do you know more about the album? Like, can you confirm that all the tracklists floating around are fake?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

But how do you know? Can you at least say how you’ve learned this? Do you know more about the album? Like, can you confirm that all the tracklists floating around are fake?

probably speculation bc it sounds bad considering the internet branded her as a white supremacist a month ago

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

probably speculation bc it sounds bad considering the internet branded her as a white supremacist a month ago

At the very least, that song needs a title rework. Maybe not a complete rework, depending how the line lands in the song, but the title has to go.

Okay so I have this (for me the most interesting part lol)

Finally on a personal level how have you been adjusting to life as an artist during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic?

In any crazy situation like this it would always be a time for one to be inward rather than outward. I think it's great if the pandemic brings out the performance in a person. That would never be the case for me because I have so much work to do normally. I always consider myself the person who lives? least on the stage, but the most in my backyard, in the garden. For me home is where I rest and reaps? the fruits of my labour - there with my close group of girlfriends and family. That being said, I'm pretty sure I played 50? shows last year so it's not like I do nothing! It's just that, as cheesy as it sounds, for me home is where the heart is and that will never change. Again though my thoughts of course are always with every single person I have ever known or have never met and I am sensitive to the cultural anxiety? we're experiencing. A lot of my work and contribution is through my meditation and just an every day smile? to a stranger as simple as that sounds - or at least a smile that they can gleam through a mask.

My performance during the pandemic: :air:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I wouldn’t be surprised if this album is literally surprised dropped and just put out onto streaming platforms in September. A lot of things have to get taken into consideration. Including her interview right after NFR explaining that the next album she wants a surprise release, the current covid situation and maybe the factories that it takes to produce hard copies/LP’s (not to mention that covid is rising at an all time high in the states) I think realistically for Lana this is prime time for her to release whatever she wants cause she can blame the lack of promo and everything on the current covid situation. I wouldn’t expect anything till august

giphy.gif

i cannot even begin to explain how excited i am to hear this!!! this is gonna be my third time waiting for an album and just the joy i feel when i hear brand new lana material is unexplainable :woot: i'm sure many of you can relate 

Let's hope she saw how much love Venice Bitch got and decided to go full beachy, soft-rock psychedelia. I want 7 different guitars, sad alien synths, her vocals to reach more than literally 5 notes, some fucking bridges and some HARDER HITTING DRUMS for god's sake

Also some horns or other weird instruments in the background to make it richer and more immersive but I think I'm asking too much 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Finally on a personal level how have you been adjusting to life as an artist during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic?

In any crazy situation like this it would always be a time for one to be inward rather than outward. I think it's great if the pandemic brings out the performance in a person. That would never be the case for me because I have so much work to do normally. I always consider myself the person who lives? least on the stage, but the most in my backyard, in the garden. For me home is where I rest and reaps? the fruits of my labour - there with my close group of girlfriends and family. That being said, I'm pretty sure I played 50? shows last year so it's not like I do nothing! It's just that, as cheesy as it sounds, for me home is where the heart is and that will never change. Again though my thoughts of course are always with every single person I have ever known or have never met and I am sensitive to the cultural anxiety? we're experiencing. A lot of my work and contribution is through my meditation and just an every day smile? to a stranger as simple as that sounds - or at least a smile that they can gleam through a mask.

the way she just talks about nothing

the only reason NFR was abbreviated on the cover was because the name was explicit. She's not putting COCK on the cover

Bummer  :crossed:

Don't we typically get the first single 3 months before the album release date?

Tomorrow is the last day of June then were in July, which leaves us exactly 2 months and 5 days (exactly 67 days all togther) so I'm definitely expecting something soon...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Don't we typically get the first single 3 months before the album release date?

Tomorrow is the last day of June then were in July, which leaves us exactly 2 months and 5 days (exactly 67 days all togther) so I'm definitely expecting something soon...

If it’s a traditional release with a lead single: end of the week or after 4th of July.

If it’s a non-traditional release, with maybe no lead: maybe August?

If we already have the date, I tend to think we’ll get a lead single by mid-July.

I mean when WHF was originally announced she did say it would be a surprise release

I feel like there will either be no single or it will come like a week before the album, especially due to quarantine because I doubt there will be any videos for this album, or they will all be shot from her home