Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Y’all’ve gotta remember...she never explicitly said May 26th or March 29th, but she DID explicitly say September 5th...

She also told us exactly how many steps from the beach to her "facility" or something like that so maybe we can trust her numbers this time.

the thought of her potentially being independent makes me so nervous  :scoff:  as much as I would love for lana to have full artistic freedom i feel like these days she literally NEEDS a giant record label shaped stick poking her until she releases stuff or else we'll never get anything  :ohno:

Oh God if Lana ran everything on her own. :facepalm: The album would leak and she'd say, "oh I must have released it, that's odd."

I always take the position that everything is fake until proven otherwise, but I can totally see her calling a song "Santa Monica Sinner" ... she thinks she's so edgy

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i feel like she won't leave interscope, she's one of their biggest acts and she always talks about how she's satisfied with them putting up with her lazy bullshit

Can you imagine what Interscope has to go through with her?

Lana: My new album will be called, "Ejaculation Over the Country Club".

Interscope: Lana please we let you have NFR, can you tone it down a bit?

Lana: How about Emily Sucking Dickinson?

Interscope: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lana: My new album will be called, "Ejaculation Over the Country Club".

The album cover is Doin Time mv Lana sq**rting all over the country club making it rain... give it to me 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Am I the only one expecting just the music? I don't think we'll get any music videos, visuals or album trailer this time around.

Honestly, I'm not even expecting a decent album cover, it may just be text.

let's not put this out into the universe

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I remember when LFL (real) tracklist leaked and everyone thought it was fake, that the titles were weird and oddly hyphenated... so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be legit

since the one who posted it on reddit mentioned the lyrics, assuming they were the og leaker, they must know they're accurate (IF it's real).. and I guess Lana wouldn't bother writing them down for a booklet or anything else really, so it means that possibly someone heard the actual track? lmao

also that doesn't sound like a potential single, so someone could've heard the entire album??

sorry for reaching ahhaha

I hope she gets rid of the NFR style. I don't like the font on the back cover and the way the songs are written.

That font was hideous, she should stick to the bold and neutral font of her first three records, looks much cleaner and it fits pretty much everything imho.

That font was hideous, she should stick to the bold and neutral font of her first three records, looks much cleaner and it fits pretty much everything imho.

I don't get how the NFR font even fit Norman Rockwell... It looked more like comic book style font. Am I missing something?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I don't get how the NFR font even fit Norman Rockwell... It looked more like comic book style font. Am I missing something?

It looks comic book-ish and very "pop art" it's honestly a mystery to me why they settled on that? But then again the whole concept of the album cover was mismatched and messy.

I can't wait to see what she's gonna pull on COCC as far as visual presentation goes...