Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I was thinking about her covering Jubilee Street by Nick Cave and the thought was so powerful I had to share. Imagine COTCC having a similar vibe...

Believing her latest post was a hint .. we have six possible song titles now:

LA who am I to love you

Chemtrails Over The Countryclub

Let me love you like a woman

White Hot Forever

Grenadine Quarantine

If this the end...I want a boyfriend

None of them is 100% confirmed to be on the album but I kinda like the titles

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Am I the only one expecting just the music? I don't think we'll get any music videos, visuals or album trailer this time around.

Honestly, I'm not even expecting a decent album cover, it may just be text.

I hate to be that person to talk about their dreams cus I know how useless and annoying it is but last night I had a dream that lana sent me a video of her fully dressed in the bathtub via Instagram direct after I asked in the comments under her latest post about a release date and she said it was coming on the 22nd. But she said it in a weird way like “I’m feeling 22” and then winked. She had vibrant red hair and lots of green velvet clothing, I don’ know if the album will be released on the 22nd but maybe that’s when we’ll get some new info or a single?

- interesting anyway (to me) lol

Recently I had a dream in which I wanted to give Lana an impression that I'm chill and casual about meeting her and we were talking about personal stuff more than about her as an artist and I remember saying "Yeah, on top of that you have an album coming... Chem... Trails..." because I forgot what the full title is asdfghj

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Its actually more exciting that we don't know anything apart from the album name.

Hopefully it stays that way until she announces the date of the lead single.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Someone on reddit posted the back cover art and track list idk if it’s fake

1. Chemtrails over the country club

2. solstice

3. santa monica sinner

4. you think you know me-you never will

5. Lady of the Lake

6. winter interlude

7. late have I loved you

8. If this is the end I want a boyfriend

9. The confessions interlude

10. Never ending

11. The road downtown

12. hidden in the hills

13. Lilac wine

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

2. solstice

3. santa monica sinner

5. Lady of the Lake

6. winter interlude

7. late have I loved you

10. Never ending

11. The road downtown

12. hidden in the hills

13. Lilac wine

:cuteface:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Maybe a future collab with Taylor is coming? :teehee:

Who knows but whenever you start dreaming about shit you know you must be excited :teehee: :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2. solstice

3. santa monica sinner

5. Lady of the Lake

6. winter interlude

7. late have I loved you

10. Never ending

11. The road downtown

12. hidden in the hills

13. Lilac wine

Some titles make sense, while others are just a big no no (the confessions interlude, winter interlude, Santa Monica sinner, Lady of the Lake).

Recently I had a dream in which I wanted to give Lana an impression that I'm chill and casual about meeting her and we were talking about personal stuff more than about her as an artist and I remember saying "Yeah, on top of that you have an album coming... Chem... Trails..." because I forgot what the full title is asdfghj

we- omg i've had a similar dream like that before where i've been in conversation with her and trying to act like im so chill "i'm not like other fans" teas

The same person said that the lyrics already leaked...what lyrics and where?

We got so much fake stuff over the last days..so idk but probably fake...don't trust those insiders anymore

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/hgrh4y/thought_id_share_this/

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2. solstice

3. santa monica sinner

5. Lady of the Lake

6. winter interlude

7. late have I loved you

10. Never ending

11. The road downtown

12. hidden in the hills

13. Lilac wine

86f1b114b5250dfb5d597483dc8da445.jpg source.gif

Nina Simone has a song called Lilac Wine.... Still take this tracklist with a grain of salt but imagine we would get another Nina Simone Cover as a closer

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Nina Simone has a song called Lilac Wine.... Still take this tracklist with a grain of salt but imagine we would get another Nina Simone Cover as a closer

Looked at the lyrics they are very ldr right now. If this is fake whoever made it did a good job

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: