Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

You’re boring me to death and I’m already dead

As if "IF SHE RELEASES A SINGLE I WON'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE OF THESE 1156.485 REASONS BUT MAYBE I WILL DO EITHER WAY" posts and pages full of discussions whivh literally stem from obviously-fake-"insiders" or just some users personal theory ("OMG WHF IS NOT ON THE ALBUM?!?) would not be boring and frustrating.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

As if "IF SHE RELEASES A SINGLE I WON'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE OF THESE 1156.485 REASONS BUT MAYBE I WILL DO EITHER WAY" posts and pages full of discussions whivh literally stem from obviously-fake-"insiders" or just some users personal theory ("OMG WHF IS NOT ON THE ALBUM?!?) would not be boring and frustrating.

log off if you're not enjoying yourself? no one's forcing you to be here...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Maam this is a discussion forum

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maam this is a discussion forum

And what I mentioned are not discussions but either monologues or people discussing things without paying attention to the source of their discussion.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Girl it was a joke, that’s a lot...

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Regarding COCC, well, LDR wore me out with both the LFL and NFR lead-ups, especially the latter. I care little about the COCC pre-release period or that of either of the poetry books/albums. When COCC is finally released is okay with me. The entire NFR period burnt out my appreciation for LDR as a professional. So if there's one or two good tracks on COCC, great. Tracks like 'Thunder' and the LFL demo remind me she's very talented. 

IF she's consciously 'playing a game' with her fans, it's a totally self-defeating one. That sort of thing has gotten old, especially after  NFR. That trend is over. Look how many people were on the endless NFR pre-release thread, look how many pages were generated, and compare it to how many are here, and the album's theoretically only two months away. She drove a lot of people away with her indecisiveness and unprofessionalism. 

Brace yourself. This is how she uses her socials: lots and lots of content non-related to an album or a project, dead silence, a couple of bombs thrown when you don’t expect them about new project, silence take 2, lots of selfies and weird things we try to read into as if she is Taylor Swift feeding us Easter eggs, longer silence, THEN ONE OF US FINDS A REGISTERED SONG OR SOME SHIT, and then she confirms with a snippet, a picture and such.

It’s not good for your nerves, but we’re all masochists here.

I love you gemini ally

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

How dare anyone be rude to @ArtDecoDelRey... chile.

People being rude to me, I get it I run my mouth a lot on here especially when it comes down to music and production. But there's literally nothing going on and very little information about this album, like of course this thread is going to look like a joke. It's all tongue-in-cheek until we actually get something legit to talk about.  :toofloppy:

How dare anyone be rude to @ArtDecoDelRey... chile.

People being rude to me, I get it I run my mouth a lot on here especially when it comes down to music and production. But there's literally nothing going on and very little information about this album, like of course this thread is going to look like a joke. It's all tongue-in-cheek until we actually get something legit to talk about.  :toofloppy:

:kiss3:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

begging for lana to serve us anything that sounds like the last 1:30 of Season of The Witch and the chorus of Looking For America with the gorgeous high raw vocal layering like it literally is so gorgeous in both of those tracks 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I could keep waiting for you

In the spot you said to wait

Till September 5

In the middle of the world pandemic

Cause I believed you

I just wanted things to be released
You said the COCC will be given that day
But that COCC never caaaame

:thumb2:  :oic: