Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not u guys trusting in word infos and insiders

I’m preparing for the worst. I really don’t trust no one 100%. But it would be so her, to put aside a good bop because it didn’t fit the album. I guess we’ll see when the tracklist is out. Probably along the cover art.

I’m preparing for the worst. I really don’t trust no one 100%. But it would be so her, to put aside a good bop because it didn’t fit the album. I guess we’ll see when the tracklist is out. Probably along the cover art.

this is logic at this point. she is on a careless moment, this course influences her song and her visuals. dont expect the best

Lust For Dead   large.gif

What? I thought they just gonna stream her 2014 performance?

I mean the setlist is about the same.... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I can understand WHF not being on the album. The lyric probably is: I’m white hot forever. People will take that out of context, because they don’t understand what it really means.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I can understand WHF not being on the album. The lyric probably is: I’m white hot forever. People will take that out of context, because they don’t understand what it really means.

whitenotoriousgirl tea

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I believe we’ll get the album in September. I’m pretty sure it won’t be September 5th but September 4th though. She probably messed up with time zones. And I don’t think Interscope would let her release an album on a Saturday. A song, maybe, not a full album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I bet you guys anything the name for the track being called WHF is just simply changed. Hope went from Sylvia Plath, to Sylvia, to eventually HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I guess she's not gonna release anything until the album comes out, or maybe just a single like fily / the greatest, she said it was probably gonna be a surprise release, i mean we have the date so is not a surprise anymore but it doesn't look like she's gonna release anything soon, i'm curious of course and i don't want her to spoil the whole album like she did with NFR but the lack of info is killing me tbh, i wish she would tease something so we could guess the album direction at least or something like that

I bet you guys anything the name for the track being called WHF is just simply changed. Hope went from Sylvia Plath, to Sylvia, to eventually HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

watch her coming up with an even longer song title, and even more ridiculous acronym for it, on COCC

Lanas fatal flaw of recent projects has been overcrowding, thus specific tracks losing their individuality.

Atleast if this record only has like 9 songs, they’ll all feel like they’re supposed to be there.

Plus it’s not like we’ve never been served an EP before

nb4 the album is 7 tracks n 21 minutes long

don’t curse us like this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly an eleven track album that is tight and cohesive would be great tbh

Her last two albums have been bogged down a fair bit BC of too many tracks.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371