Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She is performing Glastonbury this Friday!

Bro which planet do you live on? I wanna move there

I knew she'd somehow weasel out of playing Glastonbury, but I didn't think she'd go as far as orchestrating a worldwide pandemic to do so.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lmao

Though I love that show, I'd prefer a stream like Global Citizien did. That'd be cool

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

If it’s true that White Hot Forever isn’t on the album, she must’ve changed her vision a lot. It was the title track at first and now it’s not even part of the record anymore lol. I wonder if she was going for an astrological theme but changed her mind after breaking up with Sean and being quarantined

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

lmk if it's just me but I don't really like the title 'If This Is The End... I Want A Boyfriend'. to me it kinda screams 2012 tumblr 14 year old lonely girl who just watched a philosophy video for the first time and is now convinced the end is nigh, and not in the good way we often describe that aesthetic. basically it feels like what Lana haters say about Lana

nice cocc bro

Bro which planet do you live on? I wanna move there

I knew she'd somehow weasel out of playing Glastonbury, but I didn't think she'd go as far as orchestrating a worldwide pandemic to do so.

She'll be chronicling all the plan in her third poetry book. We'll know the name and the publisher before knowing the date of release of the first or second one!

If it’s true that White Hot Forever isn’t on the album, she must’ve changed her vision a lot. It was the title track at first and now it’s not even part of the record anymore lol. I wonder if she was going for an astrological theme but changed her mind after breaking up with Sean and being quarantined

The recent events could have drastically changed the vision of the whole record indeed. Maybe this is why we’re most likely to get that album as planed on September: if the whole album is coloured with danger and our need to connect in hard times (I seriously get those vibes from the rumoured If This Is the End... I Want a Boyfriend, and the album’s title) you kinda want to put it out there fast and not wait for another catastrophe to release it. Kinda like Looking for America.

Billie unfollowed everyone on IG after putting up a story that she'd unfollow any abusers.

Imagine if Lanz did the same? The breakdoens.

She was getting dragged because she was still following xxxtinct and chris brown