Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

maybe i’m just looking at it too hard but she capitalized the word “chaos” in her latest insta post

if it has nothing to do with anything forget this post

if it has anything to do with a new song, REMEMBER THIS lmfao

Girl this is Lana we’re stanning, not Taylor Swift.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm honestly curious to know if there are actual Swifites on here.  :hdu:

Remember when Lana did a whole photoshoot with Maxim magazine, but the actual interview that came along was a total slander. :rip:

i forgot she did that, does she still? lol i haven’t listened to her since i was like 13

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yes, myself included

i forgot she did that, does she still? lol i haven’t listened to her since i was like 13

Oh yeah she’s ALL about the Easter eggs!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hi there, I'm ready to get dragged  :wave:

But really Lana could take some ideas from TS in terms of keeping an album era alive with some mysteries and easter eggs, that's fun

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-white-hot-forever-lyrics

[Lyrics from snippet]

I feel me like something white

And you make hot, hot, hot (Hot)

Keep me like that forever and ever

A snippet doesn't even exist so wtf or have I missed something??

Edit: I think there were fake lyrics for this song like one or two months ago on Genius. Can they fix it pls

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-white-hot-forever-lyrics

[Lyrics from snippet]

I feel me like something white

And you make hot, hot, hot (Hot)

Keep me like that forever and ever

The fuck

Fake lyricists, do better pls

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The album's title sounds conceptual enough, however I don't know if Lana has the will power to fully commit a conceptual album. If she's as lazy as she's been these past two records, we can forget about it. However I'm actually a somewhat hopeful for some reason.

Idk I feel like in a way Lana's albums always have sort of a theme/concept going on.

During BTD she was obviously fascinated by Nabokov's Lolita, during UV it was dark stuff like heroin and A Clockwork Orange, after which she was with Francesco (after the turbulent relationship with Barrie) and she was traveling to italy, on private yachts, being a wedding guest & doing family things, very sober and ready to settle and we got an album called Honeymoon with calm and more mature songs... then for LFL she was determined to "become more worldy" and political and finally she really got into poetry and that's how we got a very wordy album with songs like Hope and NFR

So she's always interested in something and it usually ends up to be the theme for an album. Not sure if she even does that on purpose all of the time... I don't think so, I think it just happens and that's why her albums usually end up being more of a "watered-down" version of a concept album (?)

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I really wish she would come back to strong vocals n instrumentals like salvatore,money power glory, shades of cool, West coast. Not a fan of lana whispering to a piano (aka half of nfr album). But i know thats never gonna happen

Books I associate with Lana's albums:

BTD: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

Paradise: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thomspon

UV: Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann

Honeymoon: The Road to Paradise Island by Victoria Holt

LFL: Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller

Can't figure out what NFR is...

I wonder what COCC will be too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe i’m just looking at it too hard but she capitalized the word “chaos” in her latest insta post

if it has nothing to do with anything forget this post

if it has anything to do with a new song, REMEMBER THIS lmfao

My dog is called Chaos and she only has a few months left to live so if she names a song titled that it would be so surreal and beautiful :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The last records, she gave us double singles a few times around, to give us the « yin and yang » feeling of them. Maybe this is what we’ll get too, with COCC’s lead singles? Not sure I want that at all (I really want to hear pretty much nothing of it before it drops), but the title does scream opposites / dichotomy...

Do you think we will get violet bent backwards over the grass before COCC ?

It would make sense bc I think that the new album & Behind the Iron Gates are more representive of Lanas current state of mind.

Imagine we will get Violet in July and Lana will post something like this

" Hey Guys,

I hope you enjoy my first spoken word album ...*then she writes a few sentences about Violet*

And I hope you all are excited for my new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" which will be out on September 5th. You will get more infos about that record closer to the release date.

This time I decided that I won't put out a single before the whole record is available everywhere

Or if she will put out a single

I will put out a song from COCC at the beginning of August

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't know why but I'm so excited to see the tracklist this time. I only wanted to see the NFR Tracklist to see if Lana has scrapped a song she teased *Yosemite teas*

And her insta drama was one month ago :rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg