Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Everyone should ask their local record store about COCC, and askĀ if it's being released the 5th. It seem very secret, but itā€™sĀ for sure gonna be someone who doesnā€™t know that or forgetsĀ :coffee:

Sent an email to my local one!Ā :sluttybunny:

nice cocc bro

8 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I want a music video directed by whoever directed the FIILY/TG video. The colours, the shots, the mood, everything about it is so outstandingĀ :oprah:

Agreed, but don't forget her ass. She looked fine as fuck in that vid, especially her *cough* lower half in that wetsuit ?

nice cocc bro

What if TJF was Let Me Love You Like a Woman? I don't know why this thought popped into my head but the TJF lyrics is basically Lana singing "find your way back to my bed again" "don't be afraid of our love". It's just giving me the same vibes as the LMLYLAW title

Ā 

Ā 

She wants to 'love him' like a woman, through sex (at least that's what it means to me). Could be purely emotional but TJF sounds very lustful

Ā 

The lyrics could go something like this

Ā 

You should stay that close to Jesus
Keep that bottle at your hand, my man
Find your way back to my bed again
Sing me like a Bible hymn
We should go back to Arkansas
Trade this body for the can of Gin
Like a little peace of heaven
No more candle in the wind
You should come back to our place baby
Don't be afraid of our love

So let me love you like a woman

My Tulsa Jesus Freak

Put your hands all over me

(like literally sing it in the same melody)

ā™”Ā Ā standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenĀ ā™”

14 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

Ā 

purrr thanks for askingĀ but how is this different than any other answerĀ we got in the past few days/weeks? didn't they say almost the same thing as every other record store?Ā :um3:

Yeah, but as I understood this answer they litterally confirmed the 5th as the date of releaseĀ 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

i made a covers n two variants of vinyls for Chemtrails. Thats the vibe i got from the title since the beginning - super religious, apocalyptic and dark. Please pay no attention to the song titles, they suck. They are there just to fill the place. And yes i stole the photo from Cigarettes after sexhttps://i.imgur.com/AcFtoEF.png

https://i.imgur.com/qFZTWmW.png

2 minutes ago, iiPanda said:

less than that if its not a worldwide releaseĀ 

Ā 

Was thinking about this too... Do we think that with all the secrecy she's holding she will be releasing it in NZ before, enabling the possibility for leaks on the rest of the world?

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Ā 

Was thinking about this too... Do we think that with all the secrecy she's holding she will be releasing it in NZ before, enabling the possibility for leaks on the rest of the world?

It should be a worldwide release just like what Taylor did but it's Lana so anything is possible :nails:

On 9/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Lustformoney said:

i made a covers n two variants of vinyls for Chemtrails. Thats the vibe i got from the title since the beginning - super religious, apocalyptic and dark. Please pay no attention to the song titles, they suck. They are there just to fill the place. And yes i stole the photo from Cigarettes after sexhttps://i.imgur.com/AcFtoEF.png

Ā 

love love love but the vinyls are giving me just a little bit too much twenty one pilots, and i think their aesthetic is just a lil bit tacky.

Ā 

poppy has some GREAT vinyl release colours though that i think would suit this mock up:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, electra said:

Ā 

love love love but the vinyls are giving me just a little bit too much twenty one pilots, and i think their aesthetic is just a lil bit tacky.

Ā 

poppy has some GREAT vinyl release colours though that i think would suit this mock up:

Ā 

Ā 

oh i was looking for a color variant like this but didnt know what to type lmao so i went w yellow

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

oh i was looking for a color variant like this but didnt know what to type lmao so i went w yellow

Ā 

itā€™s kind of like a translucent splatter vinyl? the texture on it is VERY rough

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

What if TJF was Let Me Love You Like a Woman? I don't know why this thought popped into my head but the TJF lyrics is basically Lana singing "find your way back to my bed again" "don't be afraid of our love". It's just giving me the same vibes as the LMLYLAW title

Ā 

Ā 

She wants to 'love him' like a woman, through sex (at least that's what it means to me). Could be purely emotional but TJF sounds very lustful

Ā 

The lyrics could go something like this

Ā 

You should stay that close to Jesus
Keep that bottle at your hand, my man
Find your way back to my bed again
Sing me like a Bible hymn
We should go back to Arkansas
Trade this body for the can of Gin
Like a little peace of heaven
No more candle in the wind
You should come back to our place baby
Don't be afraid of our love

So let me love you like a woman

My Tulsa Jesus Freak

Put your hands all over me

(like literally sing it in the same melody)

it connects on how Lana usually at least likes to play off the more submissive role in her relationships, femininity, but TJF sounds more like a warning. but we don't really know anything so I guess it's just out there atm.

UV/Honeymoon

if we're talking about vinyls now i still want that off white pearlescent :

pearl-colored-background-closeup-260nw-3

that sheen. the luxury. the texture. how it'd add a subtle but memorable touch of soft sophisticationĀ to any space. the pearls of wisdom symbolism. the chemtrails.Ā 

yLsSjhr.gifĀ the reference to the moon, w her Cancer zodiac sign. it. just. works.Ā yLsSjhr.gifĀ fuck it. w even how she mentions Slyvia, back to the beach reference. yes.Ā 

UV/Honeymoon

On 9/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Lustformoney said:

Yesss in here for it!!!!

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458