Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Please tell me you are joking :awk:

Nah I’m actually not, and I find it strange that the same people who hate Trump and the right ALSO think that chemtrails are a conspiracy theory, when it’s exactly climate change deniers (aka the right) that have something to benefit from with them. I also have a feeling Lana isn’t mocking it either but anywho I’ll just leave that there lol

Edit: pls don’t ban me :crai:

Edited by Tulsa Jesus Freak

Guys I decoded the call sheet from the makeup artist yesterday:

Spoiler

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

????????????????

?????? love Lana xx

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Still not sure what Chemtrails actually are

Tip: Don’t use Wikipedia to research if you’re interested in finding out more 

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

i really admire rihanna stans. they've got it so much worse than us. just imagine how screwed up we'd be if lana didn't release anything in 4 years :oprah2:

I’ve been waiting for a group album from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony since 2010 :defeated:and yet till this day, their favorite words are “coming soon” or “postponed” I hate them so much.

Just now, KingJay said:

I’ve been waiting for a group album from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony since 2010 :defeated:and yet till this day, their favorite words are “coming soon” or “postponed” I hate them so much.

they all be playing us

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Also did anyone else notice that in that phone call (say yes to heaven?) posted on here to two record stores, in the second one the girl was looking it up and then was like “can you hold for a moment” after finding it and then said they don’t have a release date after she returned from hold? Maybe it had a note next to the release in the system and she had to check with a manager what to say?

46 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

IT'S SEPTEMBER 

FmfHaNj.gifFmfHaNj.gifFmfHaNj.gif

This "thing" needs to be posted at least once a week somewhere so we can never forget it. Once a week forever. It's that powerful.

58 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

i really admire rihanna stans. they've got it so much worse than us. just imagine how screwed up we'd be if lana didn't release anything in 4 years :oprah2:

:rollin:You literally just re-energized my rage with this comment. I didn’t come here to be angry at Rihanna today. But hopefully Lana will make up for her this  week. :legend::legend::legend::legend:

17 minutes ago, fvcku said:

:rollin:You literally just re-energized my rage with this comment. I didn’t come here to be angry at Rihanna today. But hopefully Lana will make up for her this  week. :legend::legend::legend::legend:

omg i'm sorryyyyy :crai:manifesting COCC energy to make up for riri's absence

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

She edited out the CoCC September 5th date from both the Question for the Culture response caption and from the video. It's over

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, California said:

She edited out the CoCC September 5th date from both the Question for the Culture response caption and from the video. It's over

Wait when did the caption have those details? I thought it was blank 

2 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Wait when did the caption have those details? I thought it was blank 

Maybe not the caption but I just watched the entire video again and nowhere does she say September 5th. She just says that her new record is special as well. Didn't know you could edit videos after you post

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.