Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

29 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

This was actually pretty good lol. 

Actually why don't we shake things up in here a little so we stop deluding ourselves about dates and pre-orders and just have a little fun?

Here's my attempt at a track list - I'd love to read everyone else's. 

01. White Hot Forever

02. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

03. Hawaiian Parlour

04. Vegas to nowhere

05. Sundown

06. Tulsa Jesus Freak (feat. Zella Day)

07. America 

08. Diamonds and dust

09. Santa Clarita fires

10. Badlands

11. Orange roses

12. Let me love you like a woman

i love zella, I listen to her for years but I dont want her in TJF. I don't want any collabs 

At this point, if it doesn't come on the 5th we may as well change this thread back to the pre pre release thread :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

idk if this has been pointed out yet or if it's even worth mentioning but one of the MUA girls (eligonzalezq) from yesterday is on set at the Sheriff's station thing & just tagged "junothestylist_" in their story and Juno seems to be working with someone completely different - like for a show or something. https://www.instagram.com/stories/junothestylist_/2388132594689807256/?hl=en

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

23 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Just stopping by for a quick update!

The album is still coming September 5th :brows: She will post the cover and tracklist to Instagram and Twitter on September 4th between 9 and 10 AM PST to say it’s coming at midnight, with a link to pre-order the physical copies :thankyou:

And this music video is going to be so amazing! I hope there’s a monologue since there seems to be a lot of time put into it! Ride was only filmed over 2 days according to Anna Cofone and this has already been 3 so I bet something with a great storyline is coming! Can’t wait <3

and for the record, the real Lana’s artworks and my edits are birds of a feather ;) 

Thank you for the update Lana!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, VioletBunny said:

idk if this has been pointed out yet or if it's even worth mentioning but one of the MUA girls (eligonzalezq) from yesterday is on set at the Sheriff's station thing & just tagged "junothestylist_" in their story and Juno seems to be working with someone completely different - like for a show or something. https://www.instagram.com/stories/junothestylist_/2388132594689807256/?hl=en

thank god 

24 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Just stopping by for a quick update!

The album is still coming September 5th :brows: She will post the cover and tracklist to Instagram and Twitter on September 4th between 9 and 10 AM PST to say it’s coming at midnight, with a link to pre-order the physical copies :thankyou:

And this music video is going to be so amazing! I hope there’s a monologue since there seems to be a lot of time put into it! Ride was only filmed over 2 days according to Anna Cofone and this has already been 3 so I bet something with a great storyline is coming! Can’t wait <3

and for the record, the real Lana’s artworks and my edits are birds of a feather ;) 

If that comes to pass it will confirm who you are! I hope it does.

1. Tulsa Jesus Freak

2. White Hot Forever

3. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

4. Snorting Champs 

5. Scowling Sunshine In Your Face

6. Cold River

7. Fighter Jet

8. Living Legend

9. Like Greek Gods

10. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

11. Luscious Blooms In Secret Gardens

12. Lilac Wine

:makeup:

You?should stay close to jesus✝️ keep that bottle?at your hand?, my man? find? your way back to my bed? again sing? me like a bible? hymm we should go back to Arkansas? trade this body for the can? of gin? like a little piece of heaven?, no more candle? in the wind?, you should come back to our place baby? don’t be afraid of our love❤️

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

So where do we think she actually filmed? The mansion with the pool and then at the farm? 

Maybe something National Anthem-esque is coming!! 

on charlie’s story of him and chuck in the trailer he’s wearing a pearl necklace and some blue jacket thing. maybe it’s part of the set costumes? :gasp:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I know this is definitely fake cause we would have noticed it on target but does anyone know where it came from? I was searching COCC on twitter and just saw this

is that supposed to be like. a dusted ashy golf range? all I can see is a deteriorated Cuca..

UV/Honeymoon

The album shall have 13 tracks to represent her misfortune as detailed in Question for the Culture™

The vinyl shall be sapphire blue because I said so

Does anyone have any questions?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream