Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We will have to somehow survive on discussions about vinyls, fake track lists and cover arts and how chucks work is underwhelming ??‍♂️

Don’t forget the harassment of people we’ve convinced ourselves are working with miss lanz:wub: 

It really is a different (and weird) era: we know nothing of the sound the album, don’t have any confirmation of song titles but one, and yet we know when she is working for visuals on the project and what it could potentially look like. It really is the “anti-Norman”. 

55 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Cotcc fake tracklist attempt

01. Gatekeepers

02. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

03. Tulsa Jesus Freak

04. Grenadine Quarantine

05. Wildfire

06. A Change Of Elevation

07. If This Is The End... I Want A Boyfriend

08. Midwest Sunsets

09. Basil

10. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

11. Yosemite

12. Close To You (Carpenters Cover)

will be buying ten copies :nails:

This was actually pretty good lol. 

Actually why don't we shake things up in here a little so we stop deluding ourselves about dates and pre-orders and just have a little fun?

Here's my attempt at a track list - I'd love to read everyone else's. 

01. White Hot Forever

03. Hawaiian Parlour

04. Vegas to nowhere

05. Sundown

06. Tulsa Jesus Freak (feat. Zella Day)

07. America 

08. Diamonds and dust

09. Santa Clarita fires

10. Badlands

11. Orange roses

12. Let me love you like a woman

1 minute ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

This was actually pretty good lol. 

Actually why don't we shake things up in here a little so we stop deluding ourselves about dates and pre-orders and just have a little fun?

Here's my attempt at a track list - I'd love to read everyone else's. 

01. White Hot Forever

03. Hawaiian Parlour

04. Vegas to nowhere

05. Sundown

06. Tulsa Jesus Freak (feat. Zella Day)

07. America 

08. Diamonds and dust

09. Santa Clarita fires

10. Badlands

11. Orange roses

12. Let me love you like a woman

If TJF features Zella Day I want a refund on my username immediately 

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

Zella is a queen stop the slander

I’ve honestly never listened to her music, but I’m really excited for TJF and really don’t like the collabs on Lana’s albums (aka most of Lust for Life sans Summer Bummer)

5 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

I’ve honestly never listened to her music, but I’m really excited for TJF and really don’t like the collabs on Lana’s albums (aka most of Lust for Life sans Summer Bummer)

omg listen to hypnotic, east of eden, they're classics

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just stopping by for a quick update!

The album is still coming September 5th :brows: She will post the cover and tracklist to Instagram and Twitter on September 4th between 9 and 10 AM PST to say it’s coming at midnight, with a link to pre-order the physical copies :thankyou:

And this music video is going to be so amazing! I hope there’s a monologue since there seems to be a lot of time put into it! Ride was only filmed over 2 days according to Anna Cofone and this has already been 3 so I bet something with a great storyline is coming! Can’t wait <3

and for the record, the real Lana’s artworks and my edits are birds of a feather ;) 

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The album is still coming September 5th :brows: She will post the cover and tracklist to Instagram and Twitter on September 4th between 9 and 10 AM PST to say it’s coming at midnight, with a link to pre-order the physical copies :thankyou:

And this music video is going to be so amazing! I hope there’s a monologue since there seems to be a lot of time put into it! Ride was only filmed over 2 days according to Anna Cofone and this has already been 3 so I bet something with a great storyline is coming! Can’t wait <3

and for the record, the real Lana’s artworks and my edits are birds of a feather ;) 

THANK U FOR RESTORING HOPE IN ME MS LANA we know it's you sis

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So I see the filming is complete 

Lana’s eras usually are pretty autobiographical in the sense that she dramatizes/represents what she’s really feeling/how she’s living 

So how she’s feeling and living these days is a good place to look at. Personally I think she’s having a bit of a “diva fit” as queen of this thread mariah Carey would put it, so maybe that will come out in the music. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me