Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Royal Mail say my HMV vinyl has been delivered... it's not here though :awkney:

Yeah... My hmv vinyl arrived today but not the CD and they're both showing up as delivered ? fingers crossed the CD appears tomorrow 

5 hours ago, nicodelrey98 said:

did someone buy the beige vinyl from amazon? if so, when is it supposed to arrive to you? cuz a friend of mine did and she says it says on the 23rd

I did! My status was updated today to say it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow! It just shipped today, and I was surprised at how fast the estimated time of arrival was, so we’ll see if it gets here by tomorrow!

Just now, annedelrey said:

Sorry to ask again but anyone has news from Bravado?

I bought there grey vinyl + litho but nothing yet:icant:

Ask the costumer service if they have any updates! I bought from them chromatica and they didn’t notify me they shipped and went back to their storage! 

original.gif

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I did! My status was updated today to say it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow! It just shipped today, and I was surprised at how fast the estimated time of arrival at was, so we’ll see if it gets here by tomorrow!

amazon prime is always so

punctual with me but i guess there must be a general delay with the vinyl in italy since everyone i know who bought it is having it delivered on the 23rd. they didn’t even shipped it 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

Just got the shipping email for my target vinyl so now all of my copies have shipped. I'll probably pick up the UO vinyl if it ever goes on sale. I'm also tempted to get the record shop exclusive. 

Do we have photos of the beige amazon vinyl yet to see how it compares to the yellow one?

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

I’m in Ohio too pray for me, so happy for you ?❤️

What’s ur closest indie record store? I’m picking up the yellow at Magnolia Thunderpussy first thing in the morning I cannot wait 

2 minutes ago, Dyl said:

What’s ur closest indie record store? I’m picking up the yellow at Magnolia Thunderpussy first thing in the morning I cannot wait 

? I’m in the Cleveland area so too far from Columbus but I know that record store!!! I called like 4 of them today and they all said they might not have it tomorrow due to delayed shipping... I’ll drive around and check though lol

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

? I’m in the Cleveland area so too far from Columbus but I know that record store!!! I called like 4 of them today and they all said they might not have it tomorrow due to delayed shipping... I’ll drive around and check though lol

Shit that’s so stressful I’m so sorry, good luck! 

Just now, Dyl said:

Shit that’s so stressful I’m so sorry, good luck! 

Thank you!!! I’m still waiting for my target, Walmart, UO, and Amazon orders to ship too like I keep losing but it’ll be worth it!!

7 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

it's already the 19th here where I am. waiting for the merch or PD #3 drop like:pray2:

my guess is that the merch, the #3 PD and WD music video will drop together just as happened with chemtrails, around 6pm in europe 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

59 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Does it sound good? I might buy it if it does.

There were a couple of pops and clicks when I played it the first time. It might just need to be cleaned. But generally I wouldn't buy a picture disc with too much hope if it being a good sounding record... 

1 minute ago, SouthInGuy said:

There were a couple of pops and clicks when I played it the first time. It might just need to be cleaned. But generally I wouldn't buy a picture disc with too much hope if it being a good sounding record... 

Yeah. I mean, I just see it as a selling point for me since I already bought the Spotify PDs. I'll hold off for now!