Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

7 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Mine is coming tomorrow because my parents have prime :hairflip:

I have prime too but it still says 23rd :crai: idk maybe here in Italy there's a delay or something... 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Empik still didnt send my red vinyl:bebe: im started to worry cuz they cancelled on like 80% of the orders and people r destroing them rn

haha true, mine was cancelled and they gave me 20% discount which I'm gonna use to supply my vinyl collection 
baby do u know any indie record stores here in Poland? 

21 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Why does the vinyl the record stores are showing sometimes look like the beige Amazon one instead?? I hope I don’t open mine up from the indie store and it’s the wrong one ? 

we haven’t even seen the beige one yet so we don’t know what it looks like! But I promise record stores won’t be sending out the Amazon exclusive. Two different variants. We just don’t have pics to compare them yet.

H0bDaqU.gif

14 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

haha true, mine was cancelled and they gave me 20% discount which I'm gonna use to supply my vinyl collection 
baby do u know any indie record stores here in Poland? 

onvinylstore is my fave and they have yellow vinyl

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

onvinylstore is my fave and they have yellow vinyl

the prices tho... Thank you anyway!

32 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

did someone buy the beige vinyl from amazon? if so, when is it supposed to arrive to you? cuz a friend of mine did and she says it says on the 23rd

Mine says the 19th by 10pm. I ordered it yesterday because at the time no other variant had shipped for me and I wanted something for sure to come by the 19th so I could listen tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Mine says the 19th by 10pm. I ordered it yesterday because at the time no other variant had shipped for me and I wanted something for sure to come by the 19th so I could listen tomorrow. 

where r u from?

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

33 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Empik still didnt send my red vinyl:bebe: im started to worry cuz they cancelled on like 80% of the orders and people r destroing them rn

girl, same :air2: if they won’t send me mine imma go get their fake asses and beat them up 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

48 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

we haven’t even seen the beige one yet so we don’t know what it looks like! But I promise record stores won’t be sending out the Amazon exclusive. Two different variants. We just don’t have pics to compare them yet.

Are we sure we haven’t seen it?? A lot of those pics look exactly like the Amazon beige one and look completely different than the yellow marbled one we’ve seen. Idk, maybe I’m overthinking it lol

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Are we sure we haven’t seen it?? A lot of those pics look exactly like the Amazon beige one and look completely different than the yellow marbled one we’ve seen. Idk, maybe I’m overthinking it lol

we've seen only yellow indie vinyl which actually has this marbled effect only when you hold it up to the light 

2 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

DEAD. I WISH BITCH:whatever:
credit: numinxusart

Hide contents

161270660_245249653964198_67033958305951

That would have been so on point :defeated:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆