Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Hannus said:

does the website give you any info why? i had the same problem, but to me it said "uk only", so maybe you could have it reshipped from there?

Yeah, it's because I don't live in the UK. It's okay though, I have a friend from here who said they might sell me one of their two copies. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

13 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

For real i truly believe that this era had so much potential and after watching the video clip for cocc i thought that they were going to take advantage of the beautiful visuals and of the photoshoot with Neil

But whatever we say won't change anything so.. :toofunny:

i remember waiting for months with the vinyl ordering bc everyone was saying that there was another vinyl variant coming and my delusional ass thought it was gonna be something extra with the neil pictures :facepalm::toofloppy:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Signed CD was just processed!! :wub: So far, the Spotify PD and the CD have shipped, windbreaker and box set should be here tomorrow, still waiting on everything else. Having fun updating all my lists! 

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Signed CD was just processed!! :wub: So far, the Spotify PD and the CD have shipped, windbreaker and box set should be here tomorrow, still waiting on everything else. Having fun updating all my lists! 

where did you order signed cd?

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Has anyone in the US gotten any shipping notifs for the signed cd yet? It wouldn’t ship to me so I had it shipped to my sister’s college and she’s leaving college for good in 2 weeks.... so if it doesn’t come by then I won’t ever get it. :poordat:

i just got mine this morning!

aOaIzH2.gif

Target Exclusive and Transparent Vinyl Standard Cover have shipped!! cannot wait to hear White Dress, TJF and Yosemite on my stereo system

Spoiler

Target said expected delivery April 19 which must be some kind of homophobic joke:raven:

seeing everyone finally getting their stuff and being so excited and happy about it makes my heart melt  :wub: :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

18 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Never mind, the Spotify disk gets automatically taken away from my basket when I log in with my account. :noparty:

Sorry to hear this. I'm not sure how it is I was able to order it without issue. I was afraid they were going to cancel it, but they never did

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

let's play a game called what will arrive first at this rate: shelby's cocc merch or shelby's violet merch

you may be thinking: of course it'll be the violet merch she released half a year ago

but

you might just be wrong

:toofunny:

2 minutes ago, electra said:

let's play a game called what will arrive first at this rate: shelby's cocc merch or shelby's violet merch

you may be thinking: of course it'll be the violet merch she released half a year ago

but

you might just be wrong

Hide contents

:toofunny:

SAME. I ordered the hoodie with violets on it in December and I have not seen hide nor hair of it yet. I had gotten an email saying it was expected at the end of February and then crickets. No hoodie and no further info as of yet. 

my box set of Chemtrails has in fact shipped but my target edition stuff remains sitting in some warehouse I’m sure.