Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Do y'all think the obi strip will come sealed inside of the plastic or just a paper slip over top of the plastic wrap? Either way I have a feeling I won't be opening/touching my copy I snagged :defeated:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Just now, 5Rick said:

So she sold 500 vinyls in less than an hour :crai:

Since we have already been talking about sales, do you think that these ones will count as offcial UK sales at this point? 

no, theyll only count the ones ordered from within the UK, sadly

image.png

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

But they'll count for something, right? At least for pure sales like WW? 

Every variant, I mean

yes, they’ll all count towards their individual countries sales on the first week and after they’ll all count as ww!

Just now, electra said:

yes, they’ll all count towards their individual countries sales on the first week and after they’ll all count as ww!

So, considering all these variants and how they've been selling... looks like she might have a great first week sales, imo. That if they manage to really ship them by release date, of course

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, electra said:

i thought they werent counted at all if ordered from overseas? i dont see how a random record store in the UK is gonna report sales to an organization in Switzerland f.e. but i have no idea how it works

image.png

17 minutes ago, JamiDelRey said:

Do y'all think the obi strip will come sealed inside of the plastic or just a paper slip over top of the plastic wrap? Either way I have a feeling I won't be opening/touching my copy I snagged :defeated:

It'll be sealed in the plastic.

Some dudes on Reddit are super salty about this variant, saying it's "just a piece of paper wrapped around the indie exclusive variant", like people can't fucking read.
It's still limited, hand-numbered and official through Polydor.:lmao:Sounds like they missed out. :flop:

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Some dudes on Reddit are super salty about this variant, saying it's "just a piece of paper wrapped around the indie exclusive variant", like people can't fucking read. :lmao: Sounds like they missed out.

Can you share the link to the Reddit thread 

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i thought they werent counted at all if ordered from overseas? i dont see how a random record store in the UK is gonna report sales to an organization in Switzerland f.e. but i have no idea how it works

i always presumed they completely disregard where it's being sent to? my thought process is:

• you buy an album in that country, with that countries taxes and fee's and stuff so it counts in that domain
  • if they didn't count at all, they probably would say its UK only or exclusive because they wouldn't want to miss out on any sales before the debut
  • i would hate to be the person recording what percentage of all of these sales are discounted because they're overseas

but also same, i don't know for real but that's my presumption. regardless she's in for massive UK/US sales numbers this era :crai:

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Some dudes on Reddit are super salty about this variant, saying it's "just a piece of paper wrapped around the indie exclusive variant", like people can't fucking read. :lmao: Sounds like they missed out.

I mean they didn't really lie tho..... :oic2::eek3: can't wait for 3-4 years from now seeing these go for ridiculous prices (gonna pick up the yellow indie copy at my local record store on release day to have for spinning and then leave my 2 picture discs / target copy sealed probably) 

Just now, JamiDelRey said:

I mean they didn't really lie tho..... :oic2::eek3: can't wait for 3-4 years from now seeing these go for ridiculous prices (gonna pick up the yellow indie copy at my local record store on release day to have for spinning and then leave my 2 picture discs / target copy sealed probably) 

They didn't lie, I just hate when salty bros act like people don't know what they're buying. :lmao:
I purchased every variant of the album like a total clown, so I'm more than happy keeping this version as a sealed collector's item. 

I was literally seconds late. Only needed to confirm the order :noparty: Oh well, I‘m not a collector anyway and only in it as an investment :oic2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, electra said:

i always presumed they completely disregard where it's being sent to? my thought process is:

• you buy an album in that country, with that countries taxes and fee's and stuff so it counts in that domain
  • if they didn't count at all, they probably would say its UK only or exclusive because they wouldn't want to miss out on any sales before the debut
  • i would hate to be the person recording what percentage of all of these sales are discounted because they're overseas

but also same, i don't know for real but that's my presumption. regardless she's in for massive UK/US sales numbers this era :crai:

afaik the billing address is what counts, and thats why all these signed/special editions are US or UK exclusive - they want the sale to count in these markets since theyre the most important ones.

someone on here once said if u order an album internationally its basically a lost sale, but i dont remember who it was. maybe they can shed some light on this

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

afaik the billing address is what counts, and thats why all these signed/special editions are US or UK exclusive - they want the sale to count in these markets since theyre the most important ones.

someone on here once said if u order an album internationally its basically a lost sale, but i dont remember who it was. maybe they can shed some light on this

what crack do the chart systems smoke cause it sounds like some good shit

3 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Someone is already selling their copy on depop for $450 I-

https://www.depop.com/products/juan1998-lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-37aa/

the clownery 

:deadbanana::facepalm:

the TAGS I am WEAK

Tags Harry styles charli xcx lana del rey vinyl urban outfitters halsey katy perry taylor swift merch billie eilish rainbow pop music collector rare ariana grande selena gomez magazine