Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, 99centlips said:

have you used it before? it should still work on shoplanadelrey! or ldr15off

I didn't, I was just trying it on her UK store since it was working fine a few days ago.

2 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:

So y’all are we still getting another pic disc? Or was that a lie?

I'm guessing it's dropping tomorrow, since some of her stuff dropped on Wednesdays 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, LustForDelRey said:

So y’all are we still getting another pic disc? Or was that a lie?

I'm still here waiting, but really starting to wonder. Maybe it won't be available for preorder or something. Could be a release day exclusive on Friday in limited edition quantities. Another user mentioned that maybe it's a Record Day Exclusive for later in the year and that's always a possibility too ??‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Yup, it's only reason but like, I don't get it 'cause they never took it from my bank account, it was just something "fictional", let's put it like that. But even then, it's like I've spent something w/o really spending.

I do this all the time and when that happens, they take it from the card and I will only have available the remaining, and then when they ACTUALLY going to take it from me they kind of refund me the exact value so that I have it available for them to REALLY take it lmao 

I experienced this too :runs:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i think it only works on the shoplanadelrey store :( 

The 15% off yeah, it only works there ig.

But the LDR10OFF was working fine on her UK store.... I get an error message saying that the "voucher reached maximum of redeemings" :pft:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

The 15% off yeah, it only works there ig.

But the LDR10OFF was working fine on her UK store.... I get an error message saying that the "voucher reached maximum of redeemings" :pft:

try using a different email address/account!

I didn't realize picture discs shouldn't be left in the sleeves they came in. Good to know! My poor HAIM picture disc, lol. I just bought more inner sleeves to put the vinyl into an outer sleeve.

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

try using a different email address/account!

I'm using a different one tho to ship my pic disc to Electra 

I'ma wait some more time then bc it was working when I tried it like 2 hours ago. Maybe it's just a glitch 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I didn't realize picture discs shouldn't be left in the sleeves they came in. Good to know! My poor HAIM picture disc, lol. I just bought more inner sleeves to put the vinyl into an outer sleeve.

Me running to my local record store to buy sleeves because I have the BTD (both album and single) picture disc(s) and the Video Games/Blue Jeans one in that kind of sleeve :bye3:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

I'm sorry, but these dorks getting the album early are so fucking annoying. Taking pictures of just the sticker, throwing text all over the gatefold, being too nervous to post pics, it's like... I wasn't going to report you to the FBI, but I am now because you're being so "top secret! confidential! privileged information!" about it. And I hope they are jailed, forever.

I wanna see pics of the back cover, the variants, the gatefold, the poster, everything. Bitch.

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I'm sorry, but these dorks getting the album early are so fucking annoying. Taking pictures of just the sticker, throwing text all over the gatefold, being too nervous to post pics, it's like... I wasn't going to report you to the FBI, but I am now because you're being so "top secret! confidential! privileged information!" about it. And I hope they are jailed, forever.

I wanna see pics of the back cover, the variants, the gatefold, the poster, everything. 

GET HAA

14 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Why?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Why?

It was posted a couple pages back that the type of plastic used to issue/store them will break the vinyl down over time, basically degrading it. I rarely buy picture discs so I wasn't aware. Apparently you should put the disc(s) in a MoFi or rice-paper (Invest In Vinyl) anti-static inner sleeve, and then place it in a thicker protective outer sleeve (I have Invest In Vinyl for these, too - they're on Amazon).

I know it seems like a lot of extra work, but my record collection is really important to me (for those of us investing in Lana it will be very valuable down the road), and I want to keep mine in pristine condition as long as I can, so I'm going to take the advice, lol.

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It was posted a couple pages back that the type of plastic used to issue/store them will break the vinyl down over time, basically degrading it. I rarely buy picture discs so I wasn't aware. Apparently you should put the disc(s) in a MoFi or rice-paper (Invest In Vinyl) anti-static inner sleeve, and then place it in a thicker protective outer sleeve (I have Invest In Vinyl for these, too - they're on Amazon).

I know it seems like a lot of extra work, but my record collection is really important to me (for those of us investing in Lana it will be very valuable down the road), and I want to keep mine in pristine condition as long as I can, so I'm going to take the advice, lol.

I don't open my Lana vinyl in order to maintain mint condition. So how is this possible without opening them ?‍♂️ I'm going to do some research to find out.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png