Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

ok but why would they use the title (again) in a different font it messes me up 

Everything would have looked so cool with that initial pokey text showed on her IG. And there was an opportunity there to really push the red thing (text, alt vinyl color, car color).

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i reordered my target variant with express shipping and it was only like 4 dollars more than regular shipping and should arrive on friday, i'm economizing :hottie:

Omg :gasp: we're express girlies! :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, kallumlavigne said:

Don’t know if anyone cares but the Spotify vinyl

still Says pre order not sold out https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Spotify-Exclusive-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Picture-Disc/6UJC0000000

It never sold out on her UK/EU store, it only sold out on her US store

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So, you know that standard CD video? The one where the final page booklet is a selfie?

Yup, it’s fanmade. Just sent a message to the original owner of the video and he said it was just fanmade lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So, you know that standard CD video? The one where the final page booklet is a selfie?

Yup, it’s fanmade. Just sent a message to the original owner of the video and he said it was just fanmade lmao

Why make a fanmade CD when the album is about to drop and you can just get the real thing :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

People are so weird. What a shame, I thought it looked pretty good.

24 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Ok just saw the poster on Instagram. I can confirm its red car. No Lana on it:derpna2:

:cryney::cryney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Why wouldn't you have Lana on the poster, who thought that was a good idea?? :oprah2::bebe:

Like for real I wanted to frame it . Now what am I going to frame , a car? :judgingu::prettyhurts:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

15 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

Like for real I wanted to frame it . Now what am I going to frame , a car? :judgingu::prettyhurts:

Honestly... The only reason I can think of for not wanting to put Lana on the poster is if anyone would want to frame it and put it up on their wall next to a couple of other paintings or posters, like a poster collage. But it has to be a pretty darn good photo for me to want to put up a picture of a car on my wall! >:'c

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Honestly... The only reason I can think of for not wanting to put Lana on the poster is if anyone would want to frame it and put it up on their wall next to a couple of other paintings or posters, like a poster collage. But it has to be a pretty darn good photo for me to want to put up a picture of a car on my wall! >:'c

Maybe if she did this with all the eras and cars it will be cool, but... :cryney2:

original.gif