Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

15 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It was posted a couple pages back that the type of plastic used to issue/store them will break the vinyl down over time, basically degrading it. I rarely buy picture discs so I wasn't aware. Apparently you should put the disc(s) in a MoFi or rice-paper (Invest In Vinyl) anti-static inner sleeve, and then place it in a thicker protective outer sleeve (I have Invest In Vinyl for these, too - they're on Amazon).

I know it seems like a lot of extra work, but my record collection is really important to me (for those of us investing in Lana it will be very valuable down the road), and I want to keep mine in pristine condition as long as I can, so I'm going to take the advice, lol.

Looks like I need to find a new sleeve for my love/lust for life heart shaped vinyl:crossed: wish I knew about this sooner. Thanks for letting us know

12 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I don't open my Lana vinyl in order to maintain mint condition. So how is this possible without opening them ?‍♂️ I'm going to do some research to find out.

I wish I had your patience hahahah I open mine as soon as I get it. I get way too excited ?

13 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I wish I had your patience hahahah I open mine as soon as I get it. I get way too excited ?

If I'm wanting to open and play a vinyl, I will always buy 2 of them. Most of my vinyl collection (which includes Lana, Bjork, Tori Amos and NIN) are all unopened to maintain their value

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

If I'm wanting to open and play a vinyl, I will always buy 2 of them. Most of my vinyl collection (which includes Lana, Bjork, Tori Amos and NIN) are all unopened to maintain their value

omg i kow this is off topic but i have to ask what cool tori vinyl you have. all i have is the BFP clear vinyl (my fav album so yay) but there's so many I want.

to keep this on topic: the standard cover has really grown on me (esp after hearing the album) so i'm now pretty excited about the UO version I ordered. i'm also gonna have the spotify pic disc cuz i think it looks so great– this is my first time ever buying two of same record on the same format.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

It was posted a couple pages back that the type of plastic used to issue/store them will break the vinyl down over time, basically degrading it. I rarely buy picture discs so I wasn't aware. Apparently you should put the disc(s) in a MoFi or rice-paper (Invest In Vinyl) anti-static inner sleeve, and then place it in a thicker protective outer sleeve (I have Invest In Vinyl for these, too - they're on Amazon).

I know it seems like a lot of extra work, but my record collection is really important to me (for those of us investing in Lana it will be very valuable down the road), and I want to keep mine in pristine condition as long as I can, so I'm going to take the advice, lol.

Oh, thank you!

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Okay but SERVE

81cnDX5.png

Oh wow, I think the pic on the right is from this session?

31671654-0-image-a-13_1596792273159.jpg

could be totally wrong

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, GetFree said:

Oh wow I think the pic on the right is from this season?

31671654-0-image-a-13_1596792273159.jpg

could be totally wrong

The one where there's Lana and Chuck? Yeah, sorry but you're wrong....

It's from the Spotify Picture Disc session, they're on the horse 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Checked on my Target order again and now it says it'll arrive on April 19th :rollin: I really hope its just wrong :trisha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Checked on my Target order again and now it says it'll arrive on April 19th :rollin: I really hope its just wrong :trisha:

mine is saying the same thing it better be wrong omg.......

in other news! My local store messaged me saying the yellow vinyl came in! Asking if I’m able to pick it up before Friday since I’ve already paid, we’ll see!

H0bDaqU.gif

I checked my local target just in case but they didn't have it :derpna:

46 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Mine still says it's scheduled to arrive by march 26th :um: I would try cancelling and reordering to see if it changes

28 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Update I’m picking up my yellow vinyl tomorrow AHHHHHH my store literally said “hell ya we don’t give a fuck” LALSJAKKAKA

we crave photos queen!!!

35 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

mine is saying the same thing it better be wrong omg.......

in other news! My local store messaged me saying the yellow vinyl came in! Asking if I’m able to pick it up before Friday since I’ve already paid, we’ll see!

Be sure to show pics! I'm very curious if the yellow is a pretty pale or the mustard color

26 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I checked my local target just in case but they didn't have it:derpna: 

Mine still says it's scheduled to arrive by march 26th :um: I would try cancelling and reordering to see if it changes

I'm just gonna get another one :oop2: Was planning on buying two anyway. I ordered with express shipping which was 10 bucks more hurts to spend that much But I'll get it by Friday so its worth it :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

17 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i keep debating on whether or not i should buy two red variants so i can keep one in mint condition. SOMEONE REMIND ME i'm not a collector and i've already ordered one red and the spotify PD:benmawson:

you are not a collector girl xoxo

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

people are an absolute mess :rip: 

Someone on reddit found the CDs at Target but couldn't purchase them (obviously). So they scanned a Sia CD but left with COCC :rip: 

I love that :omfg2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

people are an absolute mess :rip: 

Someone on reddit found the CDs at Target but couldn't purchase them (obviously). So they scanned a Sia CD but left with COCC :rip: 

why would they chose to give sales to sia of all artists rn :toofloppy: