Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

@electra could you perhaps buy me one and send it to me?

i'll send u my address in a dm and u can just send it there! i think u can purchase with a non-uk payment option and then just have it sent to a UK address and they won't cancel it normally, people use my address all the time for things and they always get them,

1 minute ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

img%5D

Mine still says confirmed, hoping it stays like this:trisha:

Mine too and today they took the money off my card so i will be watching :bebe:

original.gif

12 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

Is it possible to peel off that ugly blue WalMart sticker on the picture disc? It looks gorgeous but I don't want that sticker near this masterpiece. 

1, Walmart is good. 2, You’ll want to remove that record from that sleeve immediately. The chemicals in those picture disc sleeves break down the chemical makeup of vinyl records over time.

IMG-3521.jpg

10 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Mine too and today they took the money off my card so i will be watching :bebe:

Lmao I guess you're all safe

What happened was: I created a virtual credit card through my bank app (like I often do, no problems there) and I set the maximum for 40€, since it was 38,25€ it would be okay. When I bought it, they took 38,25€ from the card (but didn't really take it, it was just something "virtual" so they could check if I had enough funds- the money was still in my bank account), but today I guess they tried to actually take it from that credit card and the system "thought" I didn't have enough funds bc, virtually, I actually didn't have since they already took the 38,25€ from that card lmao

Doesn't make any sense but that's the only reason, I've already sent them an email but I bet they won't do shit so I gotta do it "myself"

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

1, Walmart is good. 2, You’ll want to remove that record from that sleeve immediately. The chemicals in those picture disc sleeves break down the chemical makeup of vinyl records over time.

What sleeves you recommend :c?

original.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

What happened was: I created a virtual credit card through my bank app (like I often do, no problems there) and I set the maximum for 40€, since it was 38,25€ it would be okay. When I bought it, they took 38,25€ from the card (but didn't really take it, it was just something "virtual" so they could check if I had enough funds- the money was still in my bank account), but today I guess they tried to actually take it from that credit card and the system "thought" I didn't have enough funds bc, virtually, I actually didn't have since they already took the 38,25€ from that card lmao

Doesn't make any sense but that's the only reason, I've already sent them an email but I bet they won't do shit so I gotta do it "myself"

That SUCKS, because it’s the only one of my orders that this this (take the money and refund and take it again) hope you can get it now hun x

original.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

That SUCKS, because it’s the only one of my orders that this this (take the money and refund and take it again) hope you can get it now hun x

I mean, I kinda will get it but it will be more expensive bc I'll have to send it to someone (electra) and then they'll have to send it to me.

Bummer :um2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

OK, lame question, but we have 3 more days and I'm just... waiting:

What vinyl variant do you consider the "standard" for COCC (other than black)? Or the color variant that represents the album best? If there was only one color variant being sold, which do you think Lana would have chosen from the ones we got?

Curious 2 know ur thoughts. 

def the UO version (pale green). after hearing the album i get the vibe of the color variants more, but i think the green nods nicely to the landscapes that go with the album (for me): forest, desert, mountains.

aOaIzH2.gif

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

yup, thats prolly the reason - my order was processed just fine.

we all better pitch in to buy @electra's mailman a voucher for a free massage or sumn, hell be very busy with all of us

image.png

4 hours ago, 99centlips said:

ladies we just have to accept that with the visuals, we lost this year. the cocc music video was the one thing she gave us, everything else was disappointing

incoming WD video says EXCUSE ME :smokes:

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

yup, thats prolly the reason - my order was processed just fine.

we all better pitch in to buy @electra's mailman a foucher for a free massage or sumn, hell be very busy with all of us

Yup, it's only reason but like, I don't get it 'cause they never took it from my bank account, it was just something "fictional", let's put it like that. But even then, it's like I've spent something w/o really spending.

I do this all the time and when that happens, they take it from the card and I will only have available the remaining, and then when they ACTUALLY going to take it from me they kind of refund me the exact value so that I have it available for them to REALLY take it lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

ok not to sound dumb but i just want a clear answer, i live in ireland and im planning on buying a bundle for €74 (88.20 dollars) 

and below on the website it shows what comes with it but it says ''uk only'', im just wondering if all that would still come with my order? especially the signed card. It's a lot of money and i dont really want it to go to waste