Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, 99centlips said:

wow it was 2,794 on wednesday but it says 922 right now 

the transparent also dropped from 11,538 to 6,659 :biblio:

I assume they weren't selling as many as anticipated and lowered the quantities they were gonna press.. there's no way they actually sold that many  

8 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I assume they weren't selling as many as anticipated and lowered the quantities they were gonna press.. there's no way they actually sold that many  

Is there a possibility they gave some of the vinyl to different record stores to sell, even though they are webstore exclusives? Because aren’t these vinyl already pressed? So lowering the quantities isn’t really an option? Idk how all this works but selling almost 6k of the transparent vinyl in a day doesn’t make sense :crossed:

3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Praying they send all the preorders so we can have them on release day if possible since the album already leaked

:creepna3:

its so weird to me how in other countries albums are sent out on release day

ours are getting shipped out a day prior so we actually get them on release day

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its so weird to me how in other countries albums are sent out on release day

ours are getting shipped out a day prior so we actually get them on release day

American shipping has been so bad recently so even if they ship it out a day prior, we still won’t get it release day :flop:

17 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Is there a possibility they gave some of the vinyl to different record stores to sell, even though they are webstore exclusives? Because aren’t these vinyl already pressed? So lowering the quantities isn’t really an option? Idk how all this works but selling almost 6k of the transparent vinyl in a day doesn’t make sense :crossed:

My thought was that they made the decision to lower the production a while ago but just updated the store. Idk if they would sell them to record stores since they claimed they would be a webstore exclusive and because record stores are already selling the yellow variant but it is a possibility 

4 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

My thought was that they made the decision to lower the production a while ago but just updated the store. Idk if they would sell them to record stores since they claimed they would be a webstore exclusive and because record stores are already selling the yellow variant but it is a possibility 

yeah not sure what’s going on here! i agree there’s no way they sold that many so quick. someone check the universal store if maybe they added the quantities there? 

i always thought the quantities were extremely high for some of the vinyls. maybe that amount was the ability they had to press IF that many were ordered? 

maybe they’re reading this thread and realizing everyone’s waiting to buy

2 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

I wonder if maybe they showed a total between all her stores initially and now updated to show how much each store has (US vs UK vs France etc.)? Or was it always showing the amount per store??

9 hours ago, Distantly said:

I wonder if maybe they showed a total between all her stores initially and now updated to show how much each store has (US vs UK vs France etc.)? Or was it always showing the amount per store??

I don’t think so... on her French store everything is sold out (vinyls included), and they just recently added again the CD and cassettes 

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Anyone else from the states preorder that mojo magazine and still haven’t received it yet?

no but i've ordered a few things from europe over the course of the past year and overseas mail has been extra slow bc of covid– hang in there, it'll arrive eventually.

aOaIzH2.gif

Mine got dispatched today as well :trisha: it's happening :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆