Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Who said we’re getting the 3rd picture disc again?

Well the one stoled that is selling on that website it’s not available for purchase so i think they release it after the album is out as @Yosemite said

original.gif

51 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Yessss it makes sense! Now we wait... like always lmao

hope it’s not all in bundles im sick of it, but i don’t understand is why they are no digital downloads with merch or lithos? I know nfr didn’t have those but lfl did

it used to count as a sale but now it doesn’t so they don’t do it. 

When can we expect her Official Store/Universal to start dispatching the pre-orders?

Is it safe to say that we won't be receiving them on release day.. What are your past experiences? I hate delays! :noparty:

7 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:
13 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i just did it a couple days ago. which site and which vinyl? The grey vinyl and shoplanadelrey.com plz

wow it was 2,794 on wednesday but it says 922 right now 

1 hour ago, electra said:

i literally just got my HMV dispatch notice for the vinyl? :creep:

I just got my HMV dispatch note for the CD!! Not sure if this has already been said but the release date for all HMV releases are still for the 19th!! Looks like HMV were either not told COCC had been pushed back or it's been brought forward again!! :excited:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

1 minute ago, californianfreak said:

I just got my HMV dispatch note for the CD!! Not sure if this has already been said but the release date for all HMV releases are still for the 19th!! Looks like HMV were either not told COCC had been pushed back or it's been brought forward again!! :excited:

i got my CD dispatch too! omg this is so exciting i can’t wait to see the details 

16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Praying they send all the preorders so we can have them on release day if possible since the album already leaked

:creepna3:

They really should. They've had long enough to get this damn album ready. :lmaoney: And I hate getting records super late after the release date.

3 hours ago, electra said:

i literally just got my HMV dispatch notice for the vinyl? :creep:

Did you get the 2nd class free delivery or pay extra gor delivery? mine hasn't been dispatched yet. But hmv have always delivered preorders on the day or before. Hoping we all get it a couple days early!