Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, Luc said:

Would love for her to drop some cute 7'' vinyls of the COCC singles on her Store! (regular, coloured or picture discs)

Same I’m really hoping she does something similar with the chemtrails singles as she did with the BTD 7” singles. If not on her webstore then I hope it’s for record store day. 

15 minutes ago, Awsten Knight said:

a chemtrails 7” with the song ending of the music video for rsd would be a dream :flutter:

!!! Yes yes yes, love this idea

also, so very excited for those who are getting closer to having your vinyls! It’s really happening :hype:

My HMV vinyl got shipped too!!! But since at the time it was UK only, it will be shipped to a friend of a friend... Meaning I wont get for a while, so be sure to post pictures here cause I'm so curious:hype:

16 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

My HMV vinyl got shipped too!!! But since at the time it was UK only, it will be shipped to a friend of a friend... Meaning I wont get for a while, so be sure to post pictures here cause I'm so curious:hype:

I did the same thing :mj:

I won't be able to get the vinyl for a long time :toofloppy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

so I guess only HMV works fast with this red vinyl. Fnac and Target are still silent, not to mention Lana's official webstore...:toofloppy:

6 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

so I guess only HMV works fast with this red vinyl. Fnac and Target are still silent, not to mention Lana's official webstore...:toofloppy:

I’m on the west coast, Target said it’ll arrive here on the 26th. Really hope that’s true, or they’re shipped out sooner, but with how delayed the post office is, def expecting it to be late.

One of my orders from her store shipped earlier in the week, with the grey vinyl and pink windbreaker. Fedex says it’s sitting up one state away rn, but the delivery date is pending, and I imagine it would be held to the point where it will be delivered on the 19th??

Would love for her Official Store/Universal to give us access to a free digital download of the album on release day.. since there will be some postal delays I guess.. Thanks to Miss Corona! :flop:

That would be a great surprise for us who have pre-ordered many formats!

Good Morning!!!!! I would like to know if someone who bought the assai vinyl has received any mail or any shipping update, since they have not sent me anything yet and I do not know the shipping information. This weekend will be fabulous!!

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Me waking up and seeing that I still haven't received any shipping confirmation from FNAC, Amazon and the official store yet

giphy.gif

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

21 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Hi, i heard that more things is yet to come. dont know if its true. x :makeup:

Waiting for this last picture disc like...

https://giphy.com/gifs/tv-show-smoking-old-f1qxl7eOulLCo

Edit: I don't know why this isn't inserting correctly ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 hours ago, Summerain said:

Good Morning!!!!! I would like to know if someone who bought the assai vinyl has received any mail or any shipping update, since they have not sent me anything yet and I do not know the shipping information. This weekend will be fabulous!!

Haven’t received any updates, either! Probably will dispatch on the 19th, or shortly after. Hopefully we’ll know soon :wub:

edit: called all the Targets close by, and they are sticking to the release date. But I’ll definitely be there in the morning to pick up a copy. Very excited to be able to hear it on vinyl on release day :crai:

40 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Just looked at my fnac order and it says expected to ship the 18th :toofloppy:

Oh no, I saw mine and it says on the 19th :rollin: 

Last time, I ordered from them the Violet vinyl and it arrived in 2 days so it's possibile that we'll receive it this week bestie :party:  

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore