Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

how many of yall got the UO exclusive? Ive been really thinking about getting it next week....i know their mockups are god awful so im wondering if there are any other artists vinyls from UO that are green that would be a good comparison?

Id hate to pass it up and then it turn into a coke bottle clear LFL situation...yikes

I got it. It's the variant I'm least excited about, but their mockups aren't always 100% accurate with what you're getting, so I'm hoping I'll like it better when I actually get it. I had to get every variant this time because I missed out on everything LFL and Honeymoon.

12 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

how many of yall got the UO exclusive? Ive been really thinking about getting it next week....i know their mockups are god awful so im wondering if there are any other artists vinyls from UO that are green that would be a good comparison?

Id hate to pass it up and then it turn into a coke bottle clear LFL situation...yikes

Lana vinyl on UO are usually on the website for a while before they sell out. NFR UO exclusive sold out early this year. I wouldn’t be in a rush to get that one. You could always wait until after the release date to see other people unbox theirs to see if you really want it and if you like the color. I honestly think it will eventually go on sale on UO like most of their vinyl do 

1 hour ago, cherrycokes said:

Lana vinyl on UO are usually on the website for a while before they sell out. NFR UO exclusive sold out early this year. I wouldn’t be in a rush to get that one. You could always wait until after the release date to see other people unbox theirs to see if you really want it and if you like the color. I honestly think it will eventually go on sale on UO like most of their vinyl do 

wonderful, ill just wait then, i have quite a few on my to get list as is so this is a relief

18 minutes ago, totalhate said:

I was checking my pre-orders and I just realized now they charge taxes from the French store?? I think it's the first time they do this? Like from France to Spain they shouldn't charge these

Yeah, I had taxes on my order from French store to Poland too. :facepalm: But it's still cheaper to order from her French store then German which is charging 15 euro only for the delivery... 

UpCsxi1XsPc.jpg?size=606x325&quality=96&

6 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

Yeah, I had taxes on my order from French store to Poland too. :facepalm: But it's still cheaper to order from her French store then German which is charging 15 euro only for the delivery... 

UpCsxi1XsPc.jpg?size=606x325&quality=96&

omg ive never seen this before, this is probably some EU thing? cuz i was never charged taxes to switzerland

image.png

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

omg ive never seen this before, this is probably some EU thing? cuz i was never charged taxes to switzerland

idk actually I've checked and I see that this taxes are included in the price of the goods so nevermind 5_VcrBYTXds.jpg?size=706x421&quality=96&

Help! I preordered the fnac vinyl (because if you look at the pic in the listing it doesn’t have any text whatsoever) but also got a Target pretty close to where I live so I can ask my cousin to just go grab the alt cover vinyl from there if they’re going to be the same one. Does anyone know if they’re actually going to be different or is fnac just using a stock image as placeholder and will actually include the typography? Also because the fnac one comes from france all the way to mexico whereas if I ask my cousin to get it for me it will be here on release day

1 minute ago, soaringHigh said:

Help! I preordered the fnac vinyl (because if you look at the pic in the listing it doesn’t have any text whatsoever) but also got a Target pretty close to where I live so I can ask my cousin to just go grab the alt cover vinyl from there if they’re going to be the same one. Does anyone know if they’re actually going to be different or is fnac just using a stock image as placeholder and will actually include the typography? Also because the fnac one comes from france all the way to mexico whereas if I ask my cousin to get it for me it will be here on release day

I think it was discussed and there is no vinyl without text, correct me if i’m wrong:ohno:

original.gif

Y’all I need help. The vinyls almost ship and I ordered from FNAC france because they show the Neil cover without the hideous text (yeah I said it) But I am wondering if they’re just using a placeholder and it turns out that it’s the same as the target exclusive (with the text). If so, then might as well get it from target on release date instead of waiting longer for it to get here from France...

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I think it was discussed and there is no vinyl without text, correct me if i’m wrong:ohno:

3 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

:o noooo bummmer!!! ? where did you see that? ?

Yup lmao there's no textless vinyl

You can see that by the EAN code

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

We are so close to the realease, do we think the last pd will drop the 19th with the rest of the merch? 

My guess is it's either dropping on Monday, bc it's the first working day, or dropping on Wednesday, since most of the merch updates were done on Wednesdays.

Doubt it will drop on the 19th bc I bet they want that to count as first week sales, and that can only happen if it's shipped by release day

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

21 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

My guess is it's either dropping on Monday, bc it's the first working day, or dropping on Wednesday, since most of the merch updates were done on Wednesdays.

Doubt it will drop on the 19th bc I bet they want that to count as first week sales, and that can only happen if it's shipped by release day

Yessss it makes sense! Now we wait... like always lmao

hope it’s not all in bundles im sick of it, but i don’t understand is why they are no digital downloads with merch or lithos? I know nfr didn’t have those but lfl did

original.gif