Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Not All Who Wander Are Lost is so underrated :trisha:

The song is so beautiful,  dreamy , the roadtrip vibes, thr vocal layering in the chorus is so pretty and it's so pretty to listen to it when your are outside in the nature :wowcry:

you really understood :gclap:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Not All Who Wander Are Lost is so underrated :trisha:

The song is so beautiful,  dreamy , the roadtrip vibes, thr vocal layering in the chorus is so pretty and it's so pretty to listen to it when your are outside in the nature :wowcry:

OMG, I listened to it while going up the curvy mountain roads of Zion and my whole life has changed. The whole album is beautiful for a road-trip. I wouldn’t my COCC 2 tbh.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I was also listening to this album track by track since a long time yesterday. Somehow I was thinking this album could have been a great visual album:flutter: maybe I collect a few ideas & post them one day

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I went to a record store today to get 1989 and they STILL had the indie exclusive version of Chemtrails on sale for only $14😭 I’m so happy I was able to get it for so cheap, I’m obsessed with the vinyl 

And it is extremely rare I walk into a store and they have a Lana vinyl I don’t own yet so I was very excited:ma:

9 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak biggest day since May 2021, get ready for the huge album update!

“Chemtrails Over The Country Club” (album) had it’s biggest streaming-day since April 2021 on Spotify yesterday with 1,091,762 streams.

Yess :party:

On 1/24/2024 at 1:36 AM, bigspender said:

this album does not get the love it deserves. i listen to this more than i listen to any other

I love COCC too (though BB remains my favorite---and BB also does not get the love it deserves). The stark Yosemite is a career high point for me. Wild at Heart is pure fun. 

This album is like a scented candle. It burns down towards the end, but leaves a gorgeous fragrance in the soul :typewriter:

In fact, it romanticized chemtrails for me :urmomcalled: