Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i searched for lmlylaw and he posted the lyrics back in sept 13th:angie: lets pray that jack didnt butcher Garden of eden

ย 

i don't think garden of eden was reworked, he probably just has the original song, i feel like she doesn't even remember that track, but either way, i know it's gorgeous :diva:ย 

ย 

@Peaceย i'm pretty sure it was confirmed by eclipse?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

24 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

btw do y'all think she reworked cherry blossom? :eartha2:ย or just remastered?

I hope she reworked it :)

ย 

(im really sorry if this is a double post I don't know how to add a quote)

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

i don't think garden of eden was reworked, he probably just has the original song, i feel like she doesn't even remember that track, but either way, i know it's gorgeous :diva:ย 

ย 

@Peaceย i'm pretty sure it was confirmed by eclipse?

i hope its the unreleased track BOZ was talking about:pray2:

Just now, Yosemite said:

What happened?ย 

ย 

a last.fm user scrobbled blue banisters (i think?) they also scrobbled cotcc songs before they were released, they also scrobbled garden of eden

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Just now, Surf Noir said:

ย 

a last.fm user scrobbled blue banisters (i think?) they also scrobbled cotcc songs before they were released, they also scrobbled garden of eden

Whatโ€™s his Twitter handle? Is that guy @ actuallylucas ?ย 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Whatโ€™s his Twitter handle? Is that guy @ actuallylucas ?ย 

ย 

actuallylucas on last.fm

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Anyone can scrobble anything, though? I found people scrobbling tracks I made up a few times

thatโ€™s not the main point. this person shared lyrics of lmlylaw and i think another song months before the songs were released

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

He followed me back on Twitter, Iโ€™ll keep you updated. Itโ€™s probably nothing thoย :stareney:

ย 

can't wait for a lq 1-second snippet of garden of edenย ?